Charlotte Fakes gets Rangers accounts

Broxi1872

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this document looks real........but I would be very wary.........Charlotte...FAKES!!!!! No other document they have produced has been real........so beware !! Could be work of crazy obsessed nutter

I'm not panicked. I trust our accounts are in order. Think this person needs found out though so they can stop posting this stuff. It's really obsessive. This is the first time I have bitten. It will be my last.

I've never really listened to any of the shite that comes out that cunts mouth so I couldn't really comment on that.

What they do show is us skipping nicely along in line with budget up until December 2012 and with £20m+ in the bank. What they don't show is what has happened in the six month period from January to June.

The trough got filled and the snouts piled in.

The interimes released in March for December 2012 came from this bigger set of accounts. Interims do not need to be audited and they used to be one page though 2 or 3 years ago, the rules changed and they had to include more information than what we used to disclose.

What you are looking at is what the Board would have seen and read through before agreeing for the interims to be externally checked then released to the appropriate authorities.

Again, make no mistake about it. They are real. (tu)

I know this document looks real........but I would be very wary.........Charlotte...FAKES!!!!! No other document they have produced has been real........so beware !! Could be work of crazy obsessed nutter

How do you know the docs they have pubished are not real?

The docs they publish seem genuine, it is the opinion and spin they put on it that appears to be pish, the documents are likely to be genuine though.

dont understand all this pish

just quickly scrolled through it, reading wee bits and noticed a bit where it said we owed/were in discussions with austria vienna about outstanding football debt

was it not Rapid Vienna?

OOPS so they have made a mistake in their fake letters.

Fecking bam said end of August.

Didnt state which year right enough.

As far as I was aware, and I don't think I am wrong, they are due within the next couple of weeks although the board were trying hard to bring them forward to the end of the month (this month), however Stock Market rules or timing with auditing etc might make that not possible. They are on their way.

From what I can see from these documents is that they are real. It contains for too much info to be made up and as others have said it is just an internal document so doesn't need to be 100% bang on in terms of layout etc. It also appears that in many, many areas we performed better than forecast even if it was only by £40k here and £12k there.

Slight optimism but that was from 6/7 months ago. What really matters is what has gone on since then and it will be interesting to see when they are released.

As this is an old, informal, internal document that doesn't really tell us much in the grand scheme of things going forward it looks like CF is trying to keep its followers searching for what it wants to see and not what is actually there.

If the documents are real then it really points the finger of suspicion at either Charles Green or Imran Ahmad. If I were a betting man, my money would be on the latter having been responsible. With both now no longer involved then the leaking of documents should cease. The date of this leaked document tells its own story, it is someone now gone because the current directors will have sight of the latest figures.

If the documents are real then it really points the finger of suspicion at either Charles Green or Imran Ahmad. If I were a betting man, my money would be on the latter having been responsible. With both now no longer involved then the leaking of documents should cease. The date of this leaked document tells its own story, it is someone now gone because the current directors will have sight of the latest figures.

Its quite possible the CF person has held these docs for a while now, but decided to release them the day we were expecting to see the audited accounts. Many folk will hear that CF has 'the accounts' not realising they are 6 months out of date.

Good way to get more of a buzz going.