Charlotte Fakes gets Rangers accounts

Broxi1872

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be wrong but i think the person who called you "mental" didnt do it because you thought they were not real. He called you it because you said they might be real but even if they were, we should just ignore them. I think his point was that, if they were found to be real then instead of actively doing something about it, you preferred to simply bury them and forget about them. (tu)

Not withstanding that though and as has been pointed out, these are draft versions that are not subject to audit, and someone would really need to be "mental" to have faked these. Whilst the very ill Phil 4 names and the disgraced and formerly bankrupt lawyer may come close to showing a state of obsession, along with their friend and now invisible man RTC, none of them would go to the lengths it would take to fake a 44 page set of accounts.

The document is real.

Again, i cannot prove it on here. I cannot and will not reveal my own sources on the authenticity of these emails and documents(not opinions). But i know they are real. (tu)

Why we are not being more forceful on this issue, i will never understand. Somebody knows who CF is. And the place to start the questioning is Imran Ahmad. (tu)

If you 'know' they are real due to your source, then your source or someone he knows must know who CF is no?

And as for IA - Get me his number and ill question the cunt, getting sick a this shite

If you 'know' they are real due to your source, then your source or someone he knows must know who CF is no?

And as for IA - Get me his number and ill question the cunt, getting sick a this shite

They dont know who it is. They just know that the content of some of the emails and other stuff that has come out is real. (tu)

I wish i had IA number. McMurdo has. But he wont ask. (td)

Were promised them by the end of August.

Doesnt look like the board will be keeping their word though.

I believe Brian S. indicated the accounts 'would be out' by the end of August. In accounting language does that normally mean handed over for audit purposes?

Mather indicated they would be published around mid-Sept. Two weeks for the audit sounds par for the course.

The club spends a shite load of money on an internal investigation into Charles Green, yet couldn't that type of 'forensic examination' be done to find out where the leaks are coming from?

This has been going on for far too long and doesn't appear to be losing momentum.

The club spends a shite load of money on an internal investigation into Charles Green, yet couldn't that type of 'forensic examination' be done to find out where the leaks are coming from?

This has been going on for far too long and doesn't appear to be losing momentum.

I'm sure someone has a good idea who is leaking information. How hard would it be to set up some 'fake intel' and let the suspect have the only access.

I believe Brian S. indicated the accounts 'would be out' by the end of August. In accounting language does that normally mean handed over for audit purposes?

Mather indicated they would be published around mid-Sept. Two weeks for the audit sounds par for the course.

Not as far as I am aware.

'being out' ususally just means are released to the public.

Im not an accountant, but work with them every day so will ask one.

The time to talk about the accounts is when the up to date set for the year end are published soon. So-called journalists out on a wind-up are not doing a journalists job. They are simply producing material badged as 'news' entirely to promote their own egos.

As for leaks even more attention needs to be given to stopping them and action taken against those found to have leaked documents. If the Club does not already do it, maybe it should operate a system where the CEO personally oversees the inclusion of a specific mark, or letter or similar eg a stray comma or semi-colon etc into each original copy of an important document so that if it is leaked he will know who got the document and the trace for a leak can start right there. The point being that every copy of every important document is different and identifiably different to only one or two people who are in the know. And if people know that all the documents are uniquely marked and that the first port of call for a leaked doc will the the person who it was issued to, then maybe people will think more than twice about leaking stuff to the media.

Its a fake they have even got one of the clubs wrong so why is this topic still here and being discussed.

What makes you so sure it's fake?

For the most part the document is pretty positive, so don't see why they would fake something to make us look good.

As many have said, it is an internal management account set, so the wrong club being mentioned would not be unusual.

To be honest I'm at the point of giving up, we can see now that the board don't give a fuck about the club and focus more on their public image and how much cash they can fit in their pockets before it all blows up, I believe every one off them go to the press, first we had Whyte who tried to make a quick buck and lets face it he more than likely did next came Green who in fairness said he wanted to make a quick buck but the thought of his best mate suing us for over 3 million doesn't sit well, I guess that's why he sold his shares to the Easdales pretty fast.

We really need someone with big buck to come in and buy a big chunk of the club and take sole control dare I say a new David Murray but one who isn't going to fukk it all up.

They dont know who it is. They just know that the content of some of the emails and other stuff that has come out is real. (tu)

I wish i had IA number. McMurdo has. But he wont ask. (td)

I've spoken to Bill today regarding IA and CF, Bill claims he knows CF identity.

Still trying to get him to tell me who it is though.

No it would mean signed off by the auditors and published

I've spoken to Bill today regarding IA and CF, Bill claims he knows CF identity.

Still trying to get him to tell me who it is though.

That's very interesting mate. On this front I believe Bill because I also believe that email re suing the club came from the original source to CF.

Please keep asking but if he won't give the identity, can he expand even slightly to say if it is merely a dhim with access or if it is someone with connections inside who has an alrerior motive?

And, having spoken to Bill, are you more inclined to believe the leaks are real or not?

That's very interesting mate. On this front I believe Bill because I also believe that email re suing the club came from the original source to CF.

Please keep asking but if he won't give the identity, can he expand even slightly to say if it is merely a dhim with access or if it is someone with connections inside who has an alrerior motive?

And, having spoken to Bill, are you more inclined to believe the leaks are real or not?

image_zpsad5e70cd.jpg

He hasn't responded since I pressed him to reveal details on CF

This all came about because I asked him to put me in contact with IA regarding CF.

I will find out who is behind CF one way or another

Is Bill Mcmurdo a Rangers fan? Why wouldn't he tell us who this CF is if he is?

I can't understand this either.

Is he protecting someone he knows?

Is it someone inside our club?

I'm still pressing him to find the persons details, doesn't seem willing to reveal though.