Spivs out leaflet handed out at Ibrox.

rankbadyin

Ive never been on the FF site but decided to buy one of their mags yesterday to read for myself their view on different things. Yes...it was a mag from MARCH 2013. (bought from the same young girl I suspect) Not one of my best purchases.

I'm guessing Charles Green was still a legend to FF in that issue then?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take it that you use this term in jest. If not what would you do to rid the club of this element. Are the people handing these documents out actually Rangers fans? Are they being paid to create a situation where the Rangers fans would be reported in the press for crowd trouble? The best thing here would be to have the police remove them from the vicinity of the ground, after all we do actually pay for the police who are there so why not make good use of them for once.

No.

You are a grass.

People like you make me sick.

No.

You are a grass.

People like you make me sick.

So are you saying that you know that the people distributing this material are Rangers fans? Basically you have no comprehension of what a "Grass" as you call me really is. I suggest you go back to watching your TV and leave the real world to the adults or even better away and sit with the UB's as your mentality seems to be on par with theirs.

Always have a chuckle when the UB gets mentioned on here a few weeks back you weren't allowed to say anything bad about them.

They've been getting slagged rotten on here and other places for a while now - didn't notice anything different myself a few weeks ago

So are you saying that you know that the people distributing this material are Rangers fans? Basically you have no comprehension of what a "Grass" as you call me really is. I suggest you go back to watching your TV and leave the real world to the adults or even better away and sit with the UB's as your mentality seems to be on par with theirs.

Or what?

Will you grass me?

Grass.

Yes I was given one of these and couldnt make head nor tail of it.

In saying that I was speaking to a certain fanzine editor as well pre match and a certain Rangers blogger approached us and started waffling on about the "forces of righteousness" and I neither myself or George could make head nor tail of that either,

PS its the same blogger who coined the phrase "snake oiled salesman"

In saying that I was speaking to a certain fanzine editor as well pre match and a certain Rangers blogger approached us and started waffling on about the "forces of righteousness" and I neither myself or George could make head nor tail of that either,

So he's back from Thailand then.

Thank heavens its not just me who didn't fathom it.

Or what?

Will you grass me?

Grass.

You over estimate your importance. I'm sure social services will probably have you sectioned long before anybody including myself would waste the time of the authorities on you. So are you one of the cretins who have been handing out the hand sheets at games? Seems odd that you would defend them if you were not, now go back to the ward and take your medication.

I'll take it that you use this term in jest. If not what would you do to rid the club of this element. Are the people handing these documents out actually Rangers fans? Are they being paid to create a situation where the Rangers fans would be reported in the press for crowd trouble? The best thing here would be to have the police remove them from the vicinity of the ground, after all we do actually pay for the police who are there so why not make good use of them for once.

That is quite a frightening post. I don't agree with the message they are promoting in their leaflets but to suggest the police remove them from the area because you disagree with them is staggering. They would more than likely disagree with your opinion so perhaps they should strike first and have you removed from the area? Of course that isn't going to happen because it would just be utterly ridiculous

As for inciting violence, you obviously don't have a particularly high opinion of your fellow fan. Do you really think that by reading a leaflet they disagree with, people are going to descend into violence?

I find it very strange to see people on here reacting angrily to a leaflet that doesn't reflect their own view. They say that if you put 11 protestants in a room you'll end up with 12 opinions, yet you demand that others share your views or face police action. There is nothing new or particularly sensational in these leaflets and they will go away by themselves without people advocating resorting to a form of facism

That is quite a frightening post. I don't agree with the message they are promoting in their leaflets but to suggest the police remove them from the area because you disagree with them is staggering. They would more than likely disagree with your opinion so perhaps they should strike first and have you removed from the area? Of course that isn't going to happen because it would just be utterly ridiculous

As for inciting violence, you obviously don't have a particularly high opinion of your fellow fan. Do you really think that by reading a leaflet they disagree with, people are going to descend into violence?

I find it very strange to see people on here reacting angrily to a leaflet that doesn't reflect their own view. They say that if you put 11 protestants in a room you'll end up with 12 opinions, yet you demand that others share your views or face police action. There is nothing new or particularly sensational in these leaflets and they will go away by themselves without people advocating resorting to a form of facism

No it's an out of date muck raking exercise they were intent on doing.............I hazard a guess that they have doctored this email and also apart from the date on it being well shall we say old news...........how apt ff was flogging an fanzine from March as new , well no signs or chants saying get your 7 month out of date ff magazine.

Back to the email...............do you agree with this distribution of old news that serves no purpose but to stir things up? Even the name they chose Sons of Struth lol as of that gives them credibility ,unless that actually new the stunt Bill played on a Chairman of the Club.

No the main thing is they deleted the legl disclaimer that accompanies all such emails so if this email is true and they have printed for public viewing (and altered it) I hope the people who sent the email go for them big time.

Leggat?

Leggat wrote this pish?

No it's an out of date muck raking exercise they were intent on doing.............I hazard a guess that they have doctored this email and also apart from the date on it being well shall we say old news...........how apt ff was flogging an fanzine from March as new , well no signs or chants saying get your 7 month out of date ff magazine.

Back to the email...............do you agree with this distribution of old news that serves no purpose but to stir things up? Even the name they chose Sons of Struth lol as of that gives them credibility ,unless that actually new the stunt Bill played on a Chairman of the Club.

No the main thing is they deleted the legl disclaimer that accompanies all such emails so if this email is true and they have printed for public viewing (and altered it) I hope the people who sent the email go for them big time.

As I said a couple of times in my previous post, I don't agree with what they are doing. I'm not sure of their reasons but I don't believe it is an attempt to damage the club. I firmly believe that the people who do this sort of thing believe what they are doing is for the best based on their perception of events. Who am I or anyone else to say that they shouldn't be allowed to do that? I find myself disagreeing with a lot that you have to say but I'd never want to see your right to say it removed.

You over estimate your importance. I'm sure social services will probably have you sectioned long before anybody including myself would waste the time of the authorities on you. So are you one of the cretins who have been handing out the hand sheets at games? Seems odd that you would defend them if you were not, now go back to the ward and take your medication.

<yawn>

You are one tedious cunt.

And a grass.

<yawn>

You are one tedious cunt.

And a grass.

As I said a couple of times in my previous post, I don't agree with what they are doing. I'm not sure of their reasons but I don't believe it is an attempt to damage the club. I firmly believe that the people who do this sort of thing believe what they are doing is for the best based on their perception of events. Who am I or anyone else to say that they shouldn't be allowed to do that? I find myself disagreeing with a lot that you have to say but I'd never want to see your right to say it removed.

So you think showing emails from last year that have probably been obtained illegally is something not to speak out against.