Could Rangers take paddypower to court?

RangersFanBase

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

- I didn't mean literally "sued for everything they've got" has no one heard that phrase being used ever? My apologies.

Again; This isn't about being offended.

I'd happily have Ibrox feature in their adverts every week IF Rangers received some sort of payment for it.

I've not seen it before mate. If it's been on national TV that makes it even worse.

Yes it has and is deffo a cheap dig but who's to say they didn't ask Rangers permission and payed them without showing them the actual finished advert?

They're obviously pandering to their clientel and having a wee snigger at it.

On a side note the Bet 365 one is brilliant "Oi Ray where's ya tool" haha!

Yer arse. Getting all upset about a shitey Paddy Power advert having a fly dig. After everything that's happened/happening is this what really gets your blood boiling. C'mon to fuck if you had an advertising job for lets say Billy Betting and the shoe was on the other foot would you be able to resist it?

Fuck Paddy Power btw never betted with them and never will. Some of our support get upset about anything these days and it's behaviour best kept in the East End IMO

Ive put this up on here before.

When roy keane made his OF debut paddy power was on talksport and his quote was " what good irishman wouldnt want an opportunity to have a kick at a Rangers player".

So a guy like paddy power can use the media to spout his bitterness towards Rangers and we sit and do fuck all about it?

I think as a club Rangers should be highlighting the fact that this cunt appears to have a bigoted agenda against Rangers.

Are you on crack?

"OH YER GETTING UPSET ABOOT PADDYPOWER HAVING A FLY DIG HO HO HO!"]

erm no? Ibrox stadium is the property of RIFC, and is fully copyrighted. For example if the makers of PES & FIFA want Ibrox in their game, they need to ask permission or risk being sued by the company that owns Ibrox Stadium.

If this is indeed a "fly dig" - Then who'd ask permission to have a fly dig at someone? Go home, pick yer braincells up and try again.

The copyright in a photo of Ibrox Stadium is owned by the photographer, not the owner of the building.

Ive put this up on here before.

When roy keane made his OF debut paddy power was on talksport and his quote was " what good irishman wouldnt want an opportunity to have a kick at a Rangers player".

So a guy like paddy power can use the media to spout his bitterness towards Rangers and we sit and do fuck all about it?

I think as a club Rangers should be highlighting the fact that this cunt appears to have a bigoted agenda against Rangers.

The clue's in the name mate!