Will the self acclaimed 'special one' survive a Trophy less season?

AlCapone

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not just this season at Chelsea, his time at both Real and Inter was pretty disapointing by his own standards and Chelsea are not the force they were last time he was at the Bridge. Their defence is very poor for a Jose team and although they can play some lovely free flowing football with Hazard and Oscar in particular, they just are not scoring enough, letting Lukaku go on loan to Everton whilst keeping Demba Ba looks crazy now. It all makes for a exciting Premier League title race though with Man U out of it already and City dodgy away results Arsenal doing well but have they got the staying power and Chelsea very inconsistant.

Its not just this season at Chelsea, his time at both Real and Inter was pretty disapointing by his own standards and Chelsea are not the force they were last time he was at the Bridge. Their defence is very poor for a Jose team and although they can play some lovely free flowing football with Hazard and Oscar in particular, they just are not scoring enough, letting Lukaku go on loan to Everton whilst keeping Demba Ba looks crazy now. It all makes for a exciting Premier League title race though with Man U out of it already and City dodgy away results Arsenal doing well but have they got the staying power and Chelsea very inconsistant.

His time at Inter was disappointing ? :blink: Won the league and cup double in his first season then clinched the treble, including the Champions league, in his second.

Going to Real Madrid was just the wrong move though. Far too many ego's, including his own.

The have a lot of talented players but Mourinho needs time to mould the team in his own image.

This.

Once he gets his own team I think things will come good for Chelsea though. A good holding midfielder and Lukaku added to this team and they'd be looking pretty good IMO. Maybe another centre back as well.

This.

Once he gets his own team I think things will come good for Chelsea though. A good holding midfielder and Lukaku added to this team and they'd be looking pretty good IMO. Maybe another centre back as well.

I think you can see that they are missing that big physical spine that he had during his previous spell.

I wonder if he might go for Tiote in January. He's exactly the sort of player that Mourinho likes in the middle of the park IMO.

I think you can see that they are missing that big physical spine that he had during his previous spell.

I wonder if he might go for Tiote in January. He's exactly the sort of player that Mourinho likes in the middle of the park IMO.

Hope not, he's been poor any time I've seen him recently. Shame because he was great when he first arrived in England.

Schneiderlin(sp) would be a better option IMO. Or Matuidi from PSG, I like him a lot.

Hope not, he's been poor any time I've seen him recently. Shame because he was great when he first arrived in England.

Schneiderlin(sp) would be a better option IMO. Or Matuidi from PSG, I like him a lot.

He's playing well this season after a terrible season last year. Not a great player going forward but he's got a lot of energy and he's aggressive and that's exactly what Jose likes in the engine room.

Somebody like Matiudi would be better but he's cup tied already. He's out of contract in the Summer is he not?

He's playing well this season after a terrible season last year. Not a great player going forward but he's got a lot of energy and he's aggressive and that's exactly what Jose likes in the engine room.

Somebody like Matiudi would be better but he's cup tied already. He's out of contract in the Summer is he not?

I'll be honest I havent seen much of Newcastle this year. If he is back to his best he would be a good signing.

Dunno but if he is there will surely be a lot of clubs in for him. I'd like to think Chelsea would be one of them.

Football has moved on though in many ways since 2004. The physical aspect isn't going to beat technical quality all the time now. Mourinho doesn't seem to have a clue what to do with small technical players and this Chelsea side is boring as hell.

He won the title with Madrid with record points just in 2012. :lol:

His time at Inter was disappointing ? :blink: Won the league and cup double in his first season then clinched the treble, including the Champions league, in his second.

Going to Real Madrid was just the wrong move though. Far too many ego's, including his own.

Yeah but then in true Jose style he fell out with everybody and left under a cloud, h could have turned that Inter side into the new Barca but he fucked it up hence the disappointing comment