Pandza

RFC55

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye thats what Mather is telling Ally McCoist. And i never heard anything about Rangers offering this guy a deal. I read that their could be a simliar offer on the table for Pandaza.

Its been quoted many times from Rangers.co.uk and reproduced in mhedia that we had put offers to Pandza and Zaluskis and are waiting to hear back from both, also there was a thread on here about it a few days ago or so. Im just saying its not automaticly true what Pandza is saying which everybody seems to be taking a gosple right now.

If he was such a good player another club would have got him, no loss.

Didnt we get Aluko on a free, outside of a transfer window, when he paid to join us? Turned out not too bad.

Seriously though, we should not be bringing in Pandza, we just dont need him. We should not have dragged on a deal for months though. Just leaves us looking stupid when this happens.

I like how so many are so quick to believe his account and criticse the club....now if it turns out ally has been lying (that's what is is alledged) and we haven't put an offer to him then fair enough but something doesn't quite fit here! He is a Bosnian international and yet no other club has came in for him? Could this be an attempt to raise his profile and get an offer from elsewhere? I hate how our club is constantly being portrayed but in this instance if be inclined to wait until I hear the clubs side of this!

I like how so many are so quick to believe his account and criticse the club....now if it turns out ally has been lying (that's what is is alledged) and we haven't put an offer to him then fair enough but something doesn't quite fit here! He is a Bosnian international and yet no other club has came in for him? Could this be an attempt to raise his profile and get an offer from elsewhere? I hate how our club is constantly being portrayed but in this instance if be inclined to wait until I hear the clubs side of this!

Who has said Ally has been lying?

Could it not just be that the board have told Ally they have offered a contract, but then have actually not?

As far as im aware, its not McCoists job to issue contracts of employment.

He's definitely right about the club lacking professionalism and it's Mather & the senior managements' fault.

We've been taking players on trial, pissing them about for weeks and even offering them deals by the sounds of it... all when we're not even in a position to bring in players until some players leave.

It's ridiculous and embarrassing.

Ally doesn't give out contracts!!!

If anyone at the club has been lying it would have been the board and CEO.

But, first and foremost I'll put my trust in the club over some footballer who I'd never heard of 3 months ago.

Could it not just be that the board have told Ally they have offered a contract, but then have actually not?

You got a like from me. Enjoy it, coz I don't agree with you often. :D

So automaticly now Evil Craig Mather has strung both Ally and Pandza along for months just for laugh? Ffs Pandza wanted a deal according to Rangers we offered him one he says we have not, i dont know whats true but its obvious the deal is dead (ive thought so for ages) so we move on.

That us a pretty serious assumption to make regarding the relationship between our manager and CEO.....however ally has stated on a number of occasions in press conferences and interviews "I know" we have made a offer....."I have spoke with his agent".....etc.. Now to be clear I'm not accusing ally of lying but pandza effectively is but as I said earlier if rather wait to hear the clubs side of this!

the Manager wanted him. The CEO wanted him (but we don't know what conditions were set for him joining). The player apparently wanted to join us. The signing (or not) saga - and it is a saga - has now been running for ages and for far too long. If a deal had been at the margins of affordability then my guess is a way would have been found to make the signing - especially if the player had good potential for a transfer fee downstream to help recoup (and more) the initial signing costs. It should have been win-win for the Club and the player. But now it seems that might not be the case. If he was a player who would have been a key part of the backbone core of a side to compete for top honours in the top flight in due course and be part of the momentum to do that then it would be a real loss not to sign him now. If the money issues - it must in substance be down to money and wage structures - were not at the margins and it was an affordability or wage structure issue then that is just where the Club is right now with deals that you'd like to do but simply can't because living within means is more important than getting the best possible signings at this stage of the journey. The saga is perhaps another illustration of why a different approach to signing players might be better - less megaphone 'we'd like to sign him' stuff repeated often in the hope it adds influence to a decision to sign, and more of a 'put a deal on the table, negotiate and if it does not appeal move on to another signing target and only announce when the deal is done'. We really do not have any need as Supporters to be pulled through the signing or not hedgerows wondering if a deal is to be done or not. It does not enhance credibility.