McLaughlin claims Rangers call in police over messageboard comments.

bawsburst

I don’t know what the fuck is going on anymore? BUT

1) We have banned the BBC from the stadium, the training ground, access to players/staff, and the fans are currently lodged in a process of complaints regarding their (BBC Scotland) reporting of our club….BUT…leaks are still coming from our club to this organisation…fucking truly pathetic and real kick in the baws for the fans!

2) Jack Irvine is a slimy bastard and should be nowhere near our club (if yer reading this Jack, sue me for having an opinion ya dick) – he is there to protect his paymasters, i.e. the current board.

3) I did have some trust in Craig Mather but, because of recent actions (see above) this has now completely gone.

4) Threating fans for questioning the motives of this current board is the last straw for me!

For me, things are now at a critical stage and I want to know:

A) When the fuck is the accounts going to be revealed? It’s time for this board to ‘show or go’!

B) Who the fuck are these Easdale characters? This lot fill me with the fucking fear, FFS they even have ill-phil’s support! Who really knows anything about these characters – except from what the BBC, Jack Irvine and fucking Ill Phil tell us about them? Seriously I need proper fucking answers to this!

An extremely pissed off and very worried Every Other Saturday! PS Excuse my language in this post

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t know what the fuck is going on anymore? BUT

1) We have banned the BBC and the fans are currently lodged in a process of complaints regarding their (BBC Scotland) reporting of our club….BUT…leaks are still coming from our club to this organisation…fucking truly pathetic and real kick in the baws for the fans!

2) Jack Irvine is a slimy bastard (if yer reading this Jack, sue me for having an opinion ya dick) and should be nowhere near our club – he is there to protect his paymasters, i.e. the current board.

3) I did have some trust in Craig Mather but, because of recent actions (see above) this has now completely gone.

4) Threating fans for questioning the motives of this current board is the last straw for me!

For me, things are now at a critical stage and I want to know:

A) When the fuck is the accounts going to be revealed? It’s time for this board to ‘show or go’!

B) Who the fuck are these Easdale characters? This lot fill me with the fucking fear, FFS they even have ill-phil’s support! Who really knows anything about these characters – except from what the BBC, Jack Irvine and fucking Ill Phil tell us about them?

An extremely pissed off and very worried Every Other Saturday!

@williammcmurdo: Rangers have reported FF to Police Scotland for online threats to a Rangers director and his family.

It's hard when you've not seen the offending post , but IF that's true I have no sympathy for whoever it was. Bad enough putting up with the general shite from the other side but threats to one and his family isn't acceptable, particularly from Rangers fans.

It's hard when you've not seen the offending post , but IF that's true I have no sympathy for whoever it was. Bad enough putting up with the general shite from the other side but threats to one and his family isn't acceptable, particularly from Rangers fans.

This is toxic we are talking about, ive heard it wasnt anything serious, some maybe can update what was said, i banned.

You have got to remember as well, FF has its fair share of taigs.

This, think we should hang fire until we see the offending post . If the offender has threatened to kill his kids (no matter how flippant ) or something then it's probably fair enough to take action.

Well if we take out all the hysterical posts wtf is this all about? if it is about Fury bad mouthing iImran then he has to back up what he said or stand accouuntable, if it is about something else I lost interest in reading this thread I appologise but the knee jerk reactions from the usual (thanks The Host for turning up again) are just a bit bizarre.

Who is doing what to who without a twitter from some twat in the media please?

@Malvern on RM Media you the dogs baws and you own Rangers!

Must be true it is tweeted!

The thing that annoys me about it is, anyone could have posted that even though it is on a Rangers forum any one could have signed up and posted that knowing fine well it would get a reaction like this.

It's not as if something like has happened before. The manky mob are that obsessed they buy shares in our club so i wouldn't put it past these cunts to do something like this.

You get beasts all the time boasting about how they have thousands of posts on FF.

So the club are suing Chris + 1 now?

Fuck this! Beer time. :beer1:

I've been on the whisky since 5 - a bit early but feels right but being careful not to post in case I get reported to someone for something might go to the OT to see if there ant football chat over there

This is toxic we are talking about, ive heard it wasnt anything serious, some maybe can update what was said, i banned.

You have got to remember as well, FF has its fair share of taigs.

Oh come to feck there are not that many Rangers supproters there to stop the taigs.......oh wait....