Egypt!

Chineseboy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did u happen to see that japanese guy in Cairo the other day, asking about sellick while handing out rhohypnol sweeties to the street kids?

Ive got a picture of Herbert from Family Guy in a scum top handing out pills to the wee boys, somebody should photoshop that it would be hillarious :D

My mate is a war photographer, and it is something I am trying to get into. I am off to Sudan, then Somalia after this, so should be good pics from there.. I have plenty more videos, and those are from ground level. Will let you know when I have them uploaded. Both sides had guns. I had to run away down a side street with the Morsi supporters after the army started shooting at us. I saw a guy not far behind me fall down, not sure if he was shot or not.

your brilliant,,,mental but brilliant. Somalia though :anguish: fuck that! I hope you have some well off friends and family because that is one dangerous hell hole of a place and things could go very wrong for u their... touch wood it doesn't and keep up the good work :thumbup:

My mate is a war photographer, and it is something I am trying to get into. I am off to Sudan, then Somalia after this, so should be good pics from there.. I have plenty more videos, and those are from ground level. Will let you know when I have them uploaded. Both sides had guns. I had to run away down a side street with the Morsi supporters after the army started shooting at us. I saw a guy not far behind me fall down, not sure if he was shot or not.

Do me a wee favour pal, if, when you're on your travels, you happen across Alex Thomson, if it's not too much bother could you part his peas for me?

Cheers pal