What exactly are the Easdales up to?

Falcoholic

With all of the "Sack The Board" shenanigans going on at the moment all the focus appears to be on Mather and Stockbridge and getting rid of them.

However, the ugly Easdale sisters seem to be really really quiet and I wonder just exactly what part they are playing in the situation at the moment.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Likened to that fairy story Cinderella.

Big like the fairy story that the board appear to be acting out at the moment.

So now that we've cleared that up can we get back to someone to give us a step for a hint as to what exactly is their part in this debacle?

So now that we've cleared that up can we get back to someone to give us a step for a hint as to what exactly is their part in this debacle?

Time to take the F out yer name pal.

With all of the "Sack The Board" shenanigans going on at the moment all the focus appears to be on Mather and Stockbridge and getting rid of them.

However, the ugly Easdale sisters seem to be really really quiet and I wonder just exactly what part they are playing in the situation at the moment.

mah56g.jpg

is that the debacle regarding people who won't put their money where there mouths are to run the club? The big rangers men we keep hearing about?

Why do we persist with this "putting their money with their mouths are" pish...

Buying shares for their own potential gain does not mean anything.

Maybe im totally wrong but if they end up holding shares and selling on at a later date for their own financial gain, which is very possible and their own choice... Then whats so positive about that they are unquestionable?.

Is it not Greens shares after all mostly?.

I'm agreeing with everyone else, why not just ask the question instead of putting a childish spin on it?

Because its not a question its a veiled accusation.

Another tactic used against us by the press and the media that is being utilized by our own supporters now for some reason.

Another thread by a rebel supporter apparently.

The rebel tactic - talk down everything the club is doing at the moment (even winning) whilst talking up MiniCollCo (deep pockets short arms section) and liken them to modern day Messiahs - unfortunately these Messiahs have deep pockets and very short arms.

The smears and name calling is getting worse, which usually means an opponent is losing the argument.

To paraphrase Brain Dempsey, "The rebels are losing the plot".

You don't really expect anyone on a internet forum to know the answer to the question you've asked, do you? Really!!!!

Why do we persist with this "putting their money with their mouths are" pish...

Buying shares for their own potential gain does not mean anything.

Maybe im totally wrong but if they end up holding shares and selling on at a later date for their own financial gain, which is very possible and their own choice... Then whats so positive about that they are unquestionable?.

Is it not Greens shares after all mostly?.

business works with people investing. It's that simple mate. The people wanting to run rangers have put next to fuck all in and would not take the initial risk in running rangers. Why the hell should they just be allowed to March right on in? Its like me trying to take over coca cola when I own 39 quids worth of shares. I would be chased out the door.

They could have bought shares like many others and then if they wanted to try and take over, many normal bears like me might have respected them. But they are "rangers men" I guess. My arse.

Can anyone come up with a lie/rumour that might show them in a bad light and make the board look bad??

Fixed that for you.

Why dont you just say what you mean?

business works with people investing. It's that simple mate. The people wanting to run rangers have put next to fuck all in and would not take the initial risk in running rangers. Why the hell should they just be allowed to March right on in? Its like me trying to take over coca cola when I own 39 quids worth of shares. I would be chased out the door.

They could have bought shares like many others and then if they wanted to try and take over, many normal bears like me might have respected them. But they are "rangers men" I guess. My arse.

How much did CG put in? £25k? Higher? Lower?

Remind me how much he walked away with?