Ramsdens Cup Final

kplfishtank

The ramsdens cup wouldn't have got a moments thought from the Rangers support in bygone days but are you guys really telling me that the chance to win every major trophy in scottish football doesn't do anything for you?

We could be the only club to hold every major honour domestically. That'll do for me

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck giving money to raith if we take 40,000 to peado palace play it at cowdenbeath so we can give a boost to donald findlay.raith people played a great role in putting us where we are today. drysdale was part of the 3 who imposed a ban on us signing any players above 18 .fuck raith.only an oppinion and i stay in the town.

fuck giving money to raith if we take 40,000 to peado palace play it at cowdenbeath so we can give a boost to donald findlay.raith people played a great role in putting us where we are today. drysdale was part of the 3 who imposed a ban on us signing any players above 18 .fuck raith.only an oppinion and i stay in the town.

I'm sure Raith will agree to playing it at Cowdenbeath.

This is a tough one,I want us to win the Ramsdens cup as we have not won it before so I would prefer as many Rangers fans as possible to see it.I also do not care for Raith or Celtic getting a windfall from this game if we get to final.Ultimately Murryfield would be the best option if it cannot be Ibrox for me.

Think coz the Mhanks were charging 500k?

Only way a final should ever be non neutral is in like a champions league type situation when the finalists get there by chance

Ra shellick played a Cup Final at Hampden when they had been playing there all season, although technically their lease ended about a week before.

Were you at the Motherwell and ICT games last year?

You have quoted that more than once but I don't see it as the same. Motherwell and ICT went with the herd to see us relegated but Raith were the ONLY club to vote for keeping us out of the league altogether if memory serves me right. What possible reason could he have had except hatred of our club. He could not possibly claim we cost the a CL place or anything like that. Give them nothing.

Make it the Piggery, and pack the place. Imagine their biggest domestic crowd of the season being a game not even involving them and involving us?

Turn the place red, white and blue for the day. It will make them sick.

Aye. if we don't get by Stenhousemuir everyone on this thread is going to look daft. I know we have pumped them 8-0 at Ibrox but Rangers under Ally McCoist are shite in cups and have been for the last 2 years.

did it not say in Op about if we get through? I can't remember it was that long ago

Boycott talk is baws.

Don't belive people would turn down the piggery :lol:

40k+ going for a sash bash at their biggest rivals stadium, Give me that anyday. Imagine the displays etc, Union flag card display surrounded by loads of Union flags. Imagine a big taig display in the Copland or something? Would knock ye sick.

Boycott talk is baws.

Don't belive people would turn down the piggery :lol:

40k+ going for a sash bash at their biggest rivals stadium, Give me that anyday. Imagine the displays etc, Union flag card display surrounded by loads of Union flags. Imagine a big taig display in the Copland or something? Would knock ye sick.

Fans should defo organise a union flag display

I'd be sick if it was one of them pointless red white and blue generic ones :lol: