Ramsdens Cup Final

kplfishtank

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wherever it's played and assuming Rangers reach the final (Absolutely confident that they will by the way) Raith Rovers will no doubt be wanting a big whack of the tickets. Understandable really seeing as they will be playing the most successful club side in the world.

I stay not far from their ground Starks Park and today passed by a couple of times (Driving the car as I'm a lazy sod) as they were playing Annan and the attendance must have been woeful based on being able to see part of the stands (empty) from the road and the lack of cars parked in surrounding streets. Their fans would say Mickie Mouse tournament to justify low crowd but just wait and see how many of them want to attend a potential final against the Rangers.

If our fans make it very clear we won't buy tickets,the authorities should be sensible(?) enough to listen.

The final is ages away so we have plenty time to pressurise the appropriate people.

See there's actually a huge part of me that wants it there, our first final after all that's happened with 50k bears doing the bouncy!!

Imagine the rage.......

The only grounds available that can accommodate demand is Ibrox, Peado paradise and Murrayfield.

I would push for Ibrox, if they say no, then it's Edinburgh for me.

As much as having the scum dome plastered in red white and blue sound like a laugh, I will never enter that cess pit ever again.

Yip, thats what i like to hear, give those peado loving bastards nothing

I've seen us win 4 trophies at Parkhead, 5 including the league title

I understand some fans point of view but the days I mentioned were fantastic

The first two I was a wee boy and my first two finals and it's days I've never forgot

Love to see 40 thousand Bears sashing it up at the Tattie bowl

Miss out on what? a trophy nobody gave a toss about 18 months ago?

A whole 16000 bothered to turn up to the earlier round at Ibrox so it doesn't look like too many care much about it one way or the other.

Miss out on watching their team play in a cup final.

If it was at parkhead we'd probably get 40k minimum.

Right so 10's of thousands of Rangers fans miss out?

I think what folkstone is saying, he won't be going, as i won't, but anyone else who would like to go a help line the pockets of kunts that tried to kill us- feel free, its your shout