Why do other Scottish Football fans hate us?

LucyBlue

They hate us because we have ruthlessly won so many trophies, we have a huge support and we EXPECT to be winning these trophies (maybe not right now granted), they hate us because We Are The People and we tell everyone that.

They want to hate us because they don't have an incredible club like we do, so they buy into every possible attacking angle that they can, then this is bought into en masse by so many and lie becomes accepted truth in the vicious circle of close minded idiocy.

smug-david-brent-o.gif

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many reasons why their more extreme fans hate us.

Envy, their own lack of success, low intelligence, battered in from birth bigotry, a lack of self worth

It's no wonder when they are watching crap teams in a midden with a hauf dozen other fans and their dugs.

They see us, standing in a 45000 crowd of scotlands greatest fans, watching scotlands most successful team playing in scotlands most spectacular stadium.

No wonder they feel inadequate and have not just chips on both shoulders, but whole fish suppers.

There will always be a case of the fans of smaller clubs expressing their envy of our club and its successes. In many this will manifest itself as an irrational hate, and in some it will border on mental instability as we have seen by the venomous postings and blogs we have seen in recent years.

I have no doubt that much of what we have seen posted on various supporters sites of smaller clubs over the last two years has actually been the product of a group of supporters of one club who have made it their mission to infest these forums to try and influence the people who own and run these clubs and to try and show that their views are actually the held by the majority of fans of other clubs. I don't think it takes much of a guess to work out who I mean as a look at their own supporters sites will show that even there they are dominated with threads regarding one team, and that team Rangers.

They hate us because we are the most successful football club in the world.

I was born in to the rangers family so ive only ever known love for one club.

They are jealous of our history, trophies, stadium, attendances, class and the way we all got behind our great club when everyone tried to kick us down in to the gutter.

I feel the hate will only multiply when we rise back through the divisions and dominate scottish football again and i cant fucking wait! :pipe: