BBC ECU Put BBC Scotland in their Place

North Rd

What an obsessed bastard look at the number of posts you have,

Fucking quoting the bits that suit you and leaving out the rest. The whole thing is saying that you're complaining about bugger all and you're all cunts for misunderstanding what was intended.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not finished! I am still going to the Trust about him (as I do not except the explanation) from them regarding his comments! the c**t meant it and I am determined to out him!!! :2gunsfiring_v1:

Just send them a bucket of whitewash and a big brush, they don't sack kiddy fiddlers at the bbc..............best of luck btw

Fucking quoting the bits that suit you and leaving out the rest. The whole thing is saying that you're complaining about bugger all and you're all cunts for misunderstanding what was intended.

That's exactly what I thought!

We all know what Spence meant, but every NUJ member has been on to the bbc and they have bottled it! He got what he deserved with the stress of the complaint hanging over him. Perhaps he will think twice before mouthing off about Rangers and his biased colleagues will do the same!

Dignified silence no more - lesson learned BBC, now fuck off!

Without reading the full thread is that a bona fide fuck you too bbc scotland?

It's basically the BBC trust saying that Spence's comments at best "could have been worded better" but weren't a breach or a case of clear bias.

It also fully acknowledges that we are the same club we have always been and that it's been ruled on by all the "relevant authorities"

None of your business how they got hold of it.at least they(VB) are fighting the good fight against our enemys

So it's none of his business how they get hold of documents yet we piss and whine when our documents, emails and other bits of info gets leaked online or to the media.

Yeah thought so