Copland Rear to be closed for Airdrie cup game?

BlueAvenger

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in CR not going but ordered my old mans seat for him, no problem nothing mentioned about shutting stand.

I just post it to inform other Bears.

If I was given wrong info at ticket office today and I had to get a seat in Copland Front then I will go back to ticket office

To be honest, we cant have our cake and eat it. We need to cut any cost we can, hope any fans inconvenienced can see that moving seat for this game can help the club.

I'm not that bothered mate to move seat for one game.

I just post what I got told at ticket office today to inform others.

That's such a shame as in ideal world would fill it with youngsters or families etc at a big discount, but its a commercial world we operate in so have to be sensible. Cost of admin, security etc prohibitive to giving away empty seats.

Think we should get that cellic crowd counter guy in and call it a 50,000 sellout for the record books though.

To be honest, we cant have our cake and eat it. We need to cut any cost we can, hope any fans inconvenienced can see that moving seat for this game can help the club.

Spot on. Whats the point in paying all the extra wages if there is going to be tens of thousands of empty seats.

Im sure if everybody bought all the available tickets and there was still a demand then they would open it up.

Good that some are making sensible business decisions. (tu)

Spot on. Whats the point in paying all the extra wages if there is going to be tens of thousands of empty seats.

Im sure if everybody bought all the available tickets and there was still a demand then they would open it up.

Good that some are making sensible business decisions. (tu)

I actually thought we'd be closing tiers and/or stands quite regularly when we got demoted, thankfully the crowds for league games have remained at a good enough level.