David Templeton transfer request tomorrow

1st_Jan_1994

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people get away with posting any old pish.

And wit?

I made it clear it was only a rumour not fact

The source was a good one but obviously he's misinformed - it happens

Mods or admin can feel free to lock the thread

I'm glad he's staying for what it's worth - he needs to get his form back tho

And wit?

I made it clear it was only a rumour not fact

The source was a good one but obviously he's misinformed - it happens

Mods or admin can feel free to lock the thread

I'm glad he's staying for what it's worth - he needs to get his form back tho

The transfer window is closed, it's obviously not true.

The trasnfer window is closed, it's obviously not true.

What's that got to do with anything? Could have been for when the window opened again

I'm not going to sit here and justify something Templeton has now denied either though

What's that got to do with anything? Could have been for when the window opened again

I'm not going to sit here and justify something Templeton has now denied either though

Aye, he denied it by saying it's only October. Putting in a transfer request now would be completely pointless.

We couldn't sell him if we tried. I thought we had a player on our hands but if he can't turn it on at this level he has no chance of being a Rangers player.

Funnily enough I do see him being better for us when we play better teams on better pitches.

When we get back in Europe he's the kind of player that can change a game.

Do get your point tho about not turning it on at this level - he may just need a decent run of games , which will be difficult to get with the good run the team are on.

I think the fact he put on twitter " New R8 Ordered!" sums up the real reason he is here, And lost all interest in trying to play well.

Footballers have for a long time been oblivious to the ordinary supporter do they honestly feel as bad when the team lose as we do when they are given shit loads of money and told they are the greatest all the time even when playing poorly.

Not really worried if true, as I said a few weeks back, Ally was offered him, the boy from Falkirk and the other spanish lad along with Sandaza when Jelavic left and said they were not better than what he had.....

i.e Templeton not better than Wylde.

he THINKS he's a world beater, when he has started this season he's been pretty crap. Tripping over the bal, miss placing simple passes, refusing to track back etc.

Only players hope we keep for return to corrupt league is- Law, Wallace, Daly, McLeod, McKay, Bell and Moshni..

He's been disappointing, but I have no doubt that he is one of the few players in this squad who could do a job for us in the SPL.

He's capable of match-winning magic and has the ability to torture defenders. I was delighted when we signed him because against us, he should have been arrested for raping Whittaker on a number of occasions.

He's shown glimpses of what he can do in a Rangers jersey, but not enough. Wingers are inconsistent, though, because they expose themselves and take risks, but there's the counter argument that he's up against postmen and brickies.

I hope he doesn't hand-in a transfer request. There's no doubt that he's one of our best players.

EDIT There is absolutely no justification for the credit and appreciation that Barry McKay gets on this forum. I've been more disappointed with his form than I have with Templeton's.

Templeton can be frustrating, but he's one of those players who when he makes his mind up will turn a game around on his own. Its great watching him pick that ball up just outside the box and picking his spot. Whether he'll become an integral part of the team or just a "luxury" player and occasional game changing sub, time will tell. I think we'll know by end of season but still have high hopes for him.

Don't really see why some get so worked up about threads needing to be closed.

Agreed as long as some on here don't give this baseless rumour any credit. The worry is always that something coming out of thin air influences some more, shall we say, pliable-minded folk, to use it as a stick to beat Temps with later down the road when the reality appears to be that he never even said he wanted to leave

Agreed as long as some on here don't give this baseless rumour any credit. The worry is always that something coming out of thin air influences some more, shall we say, pliable-minded folk, to use it as a stick to beat Temps with later down the road when the reality appears to be that he never even said he wanted to leave

It was always established as a rumour though.