Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

13 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Not enjoyed a resi game since number 2.

Go heavy shite after that

People are saying this is as good as #4.

Spoiler

I've never completed a RE game,got the HD remake of the 1st one on PS+ and couldn't play it because of the bastard camera :lol: 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

People are saying this is as good as #4.

Hide contents

I've never completed a RE game,got the HD remake of the 1st one on PS+ and couldn't play it because of the bastard camera :lol: 

Yeah I downloaded the remastered resi 1.

Unplayable now due to camera angle and clunky movement :lol: 

On 23/01/2017 at 4:19 PM, Tak3rNo1 said:

About an hour into RE7, not sure what to make of it so far. A few jump scares already, mainly just been wandering about the house, alot more brutal than i expected.

No long started this ,sitting like a nervous wrecked ,too much creeking etc going on in that house :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

ROCKSTAR is bringing some of its most beloved Grand Theft Auto characters back to entertain a whole new generation of gamers.

It today announced that owners of two older games will be able to play them on the Xbox One.

These characters will be very familiar to people who know and love the GTA series

If you own a physical or digital copy of Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, they will now work on the newer console.

In a statement, Rockstar wrote: “Today we’re happy to announce that the intersecting sagas of Niko Bellic, Johnny Klebitz and Luis Lopez in Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City are now all playable on Xbox One via Backward Compatibility.

“All versions of the game, including Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition, are compatible on Xbox One.”

It offered the following advice to people wanting to play their old games:

"Digital game owners have instant access on Xbox One, so they can download Grand Theft Auto IV directly from the 'Ready to Install' section of their Xbox One and play at will.

"Physical game owners can just insert the Xbox 360 game disc into their Xbox One and download the game. Your original game saves will also transfer if you have saved your game to the Cloud Saved Games feature on Xbox 360

Get in there :bow:

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

It's so annoying that Rockstar plough all their efforts in to GTA online instead of doing a GTA V story DLC.  Online is utter shite.

I was addicted to it for a while but not touched it in about 6 months. See if they brought out more heists then maybe it would be different but it's stale as fuck now.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

I was addicted to it for a while but not touched it in about 6 months. See if they brought out more heists then maybe it would be different but it's stale as fuck now.

The game first came out over 3 years ago and they're still adding loads of stuff to it.  The dough they're making off it must be off the scale.  On par with Ultimate Team probably.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

The game first came out over 3 years ago and they're still adding loads of stuff to it.  The dough they're making off it must be off the scale.  On par with Ultimate Team probably.

Do you pay for it though? I don't think I've ever paid anything to it online...then again I only ever done heists with some boys on here. I knew they brought out biker stories and all that mince.

In game purchases is taking over across the board though, it's easy money for developers because roasters pay it. Fuck paying for something you have already spent around £50 on.

30 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Do you pay for it though? I don't think I've ever paid anything to it online...then again I only ever done heists with some boys on here. I knew they brought out biker stories and all that mince.

In game purchases is taking over across the board though, it's easy money for developers because roasters pay it. Fuck paying for something you have already spent around £50 on.

Aye good point actually, I've only played online a couple of times but I've never paid for it.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Meh.

I remember downloading the old GTA games on my PS3 but it's just nostalgia tbh, the games are not great when you are used to what we play now.

You will play it for an hour then bin it

I'll recomplete them. These consoles and games have been pretty bollocks TBH. FIFA is shite pro evolution is shite. Exclusives like watchdogs have been shit. Cod thinks it's some sort of Star Wars shooter now and it's been a general disappointment. 

no surprises both consoles look to be getting replaced this Xmas or early next year

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I'll recomplete them. These consoles and games have been pretty bollocks TBH. FIFA is shite pro evolution is shite. Exclusives like watchdogs have been shit. Cod thinks it's some sort of Star Wars shooter now and it's been a general disappointment. 

no surprises both consoles look to be getting replaced this Xmas or early next year

I thought the same but didn't. Done it with several remasters I bought but barely played them. It's all nostalgia IMO.

I doubt the PS4 and Xone will be gone any time soon, the new 4k consoles are the filler before we get the PS5 in another 3/4 years. Unless you have a 4kTV and a decent one these new consoles like the pro are not really going to be all that great.

9 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I thought the same but didn't. Done it with several remasters I bought but barely played them. It's all nostalgia IMO.

I doubt the PS4 and Xone will be gone any time soon, the new 4k consoles are the filler before we get the PS5 in another 3/4 years. Unless you have a 4kTV and a decent one these new consoles like the pro are not really going to be all that great.

the Xbox scorpio or whatever it's called is due out around Xmas or early new year apparently.

As I had the games before on 360 you get them for fuck all. Would rather play them than the shite I've got lying around the wee guys room TBH. Don't think there's been a game that comes close to gta and that first came out in 360 and ps3. Says it all really

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

the Xbox scorpio or whatever it's called is due out around Xmas or early new year apparently.

As I had the games before on 360 you get them for fuck all. Would rather play them than the shite I've got lying around the wee guys room TBH. Don't think there's been a game that comes close to gta and that first came out in 360 and ps3. Says it all really

Don't like the xbox mate so only really keep tabs on what Sony are doing. I am holding off for the PS5 or equivalent. Think I'll swerve the pro because unless I had the kit (4k TV ect) I wouldn't get the best from it and they are making games for both consoles.

Only games I really play are online these days with the lads on here. I have loads still to complete but as I get older I am losing interest in games more and more.

Never though it would happen but for me anyway it does seem an age thing.