Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

2 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Yeah I was one of the few who loved the first game, it was far from perfect but anything star wars gets me interested. Thought the beta was fantastic but would like to see more characters than the ones supposedly coming on launch, most are same as BF1

I really enjoyed it like yourself mate. I have misplaced it though, its in the PES case which I can't find anywhere. Annoying since I bought the season pass. They'll bring out more characters through the season pass and DLC. Am I right in saying there will be a campaign/story mode this time around?

44 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

I really enjoyed it like yourself mate. I have misplaced it though, its in the PES case which I can't find anywhere. Annoying since I bought the season pass. They'll bring out more characters through the season pass and DLC. Am I right in saying there will be a campaign/story mode this time around?

Yeah it does. I had the season pass on the last one too as I wanted the characters. Hoping they bring out people like Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, Grievous and Count Dooku on this in future dlc.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

WW2 is getting some good reviews

I was holding off buying it until I saw some reviews - think I’ll pick it up soon 

Servers are fuckan gash mate.

Can't hold a party for more than 1 game then kicks everyone and got to reconnect. 

15 hours ago, psb07158 said:

WW2 is getting some good reviews

I was holding off buying it until I saw some reviews - think I’ll pick it up soon 

I said the same and just went for it. Personally disappointed because having played Battlefiekd 1, this game is just trying to be it without looking half as good.

Graphics are a bit of a disappointment, the multiplayer is a bit odd having removed perks and the ability to carry a lethal and tactical grenade at the same time until it’s unlocked.

The guns all sound the same and don’t really feel good yet. Could have easily just remade World at War with better graphics and new maps and I’d have been far happier.

I actually prefer infinite warfare which was trashed for its futuristic setting, but it’s much more fun having for the basics spot on.

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/11/2017 at 11:50, Dan Deacon said:

Any cunt play overwatch 

I'd love to get into this, it looks a blast. Unfortunately the last FPS I played was bloody Goldeneye, I wouldn't be able to keep up. Never been a fan of the genre but Overwatch definitely looks worth a go. 

Rocket League is pretty much my goto now, genuinely amazing game, fun as hell! 

11 hours ago, MrMeeseeks said:

I'd love to get into this, it looks a blast. Unfortunately the last FPS I played was bloody Goldeneye, I wouldn't be able to keep up. Never been a fan of the genre but Overwatch definitely looks worth a go. 

Rocket League is pretty much my goto now, genuinely amazing game, fun as hell! 

Mate its very easy to learn controls are basic. It is a good laugh. Can get it for 25 quid the now. It's worth it and easy to just jump on for 10 minutes or end up playing for hours.

11 hours ago, MARK92GERS said:

Played the shit out of that game probably the best thing I’ve played on PS4 to date 

Add me  bots5454  ps4

11 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Started playing it tonight. 

See above 

I prefer being orisa and doing the defending for the team 

10 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Mate its very easy to learn controls are basic. It is a good laugh. Can get it for 25 quid the now. It's worth it and easy to just jump on for 10 minutes or end up playing for hours.

Add me  bots5454  ps4

See above 

I prefer being orisa and doing the defending for the team 

I'll add you later on mate only on the PS4 every now and again. 

Just now, Mr Soprano said:

I downloaded it but haven't touched it :lol:

Any good?

No been on it for a few weeks just been blasting Cod but I was really enjoying it am sure there’s been a new update since that’s added in stuff Ye can pretend to be a bush and that ?? definitely worth a bash though