Scottish Cup - Do you want Celtic?

Not afraid to play them, but loathe them to such an extent now that I would rather never play them again. Hate was a term used in years gone by when discussing our rivalry, it's way beyond that now.

That about sums it up for me,mhanky bastards.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would back Rangers to beat anyone at Ibrox, including Celtic.

I don't get this "don't want them yet, we'd get pumped" shite, stop giving them so much respect.

They're not as good as they think or the mhedia would have you believe, they're the only team in the Champions League who are there purely because they had a hand in voting out their only competition for the place.

Fear a team who's best player is Scott Lego Eater Brown? Never.

:21:

Way i see it is that it would be a win win situation.

If they were to beat us then it would be expected as they are 2 leagues above us so no harm done (although i hate to lose to those cunts anytime) but on the other hand if we beat them then what a fucking result that would be so bring them on.....at Ibrox as i honestly think we could win.

Don't want them at this stage. Maybe, if we continue to improve, at semi stage. By that time our team should be ready to step up to the Championship and it was a Championship side that put them out of the LC. This round I would prefer a championship team with a lower place Premiership team next round, say St Mirren, Killie, Farts Hivs or Scumdee Hivs. Don't want the sheep at this stage either as McInnes seems to be working wonders with them and they are full of confidence. However, this is the way I would like things to progress. Que sera sera. If we get any team at Ibrox I think we have a great chance. Away from home - anything can happen; remember Morton.

Not in the next round. Happy to play them at Ibrox in the semis. We could win though it's not likely as we are not getting any hard games at the moment so in theory they should be better than us. It's got to happen sometime. There will need to be a massive police presence so maybe it would be better away from Ibrox so we are not paying for it.

When it does happen we will find out if they really think we are not Rangers. I'm pretty sure our fans will make it obvious that we are.

I want an SPL team away from home in the next round. Might as well get put to the test. I don't care if it's Celtic, Aberdeen or anyone else.

Okay, that might have been a lie. I'm not scared to play Celtic but I think we'd be kidding ourselves if we thought we had a good chance of getting a result. I think we could take any of the other SPL teams, home or away.

That being said, if we do draw Celtic then fucking bring it!