no minutes silence at ross county v celtic

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every other team in the country will do at 3pm, yet we're in a rebel state? :lol:

Not even gonna waste my time. Enjoy the game.

If the Rebels get independence will will still have minute silences on remembrance day or at the football on the closest day so that point is mute. Fact is today the Rebels told Ross County what the fuck is happening and they abided! Why...Because they run the show is this shitehole of a country.

My personal view is that any club who does not hold a minutes silence at their closest game to the 11th or display the Poppy should face a charge of bringing the game into disrepute. However we have the rest of the year to deal with them and their shameful behaviour, today let just concentrate on our own act of remembering the sacrifice of those who gave so much.

I don't get why any Rangers man gives a flying fuck. Every year it's the same 'shocking they're not wearing a poppy' or 'no minute silence, scum'. We know what they are and it can't be a surprise. Just focus on our own team and our efforts towards rememberance, forget they tramps.

We have always called them the obsessed, yet the general sports section is packed with celtc related threads.

Shameful Bastards... No poppy on the top from either teams...

This actually shocks me more than anything, no surprise from the scum but why did Ross County not show respect when every other team in the major leagues in Britain displayed a poppy on their tops.

Sad state of affairs.

Every other senior football game held over the remembrance period will have had a minute's respectful silence, and this will probably be reported across the media, even highlighted in various news and sports programmes.

We need to know why there was only one exception to this, and who made the decision. I am sure Ross County would be more than happy to explain why that decision was made, as it is extremely embarrassing for the club and their fans to have been the exception within British sport. (No disrespect to Ross County fans, I would hope they would be asking the same question)

I am sure the Ross County club board will have a reason, and will have the decent courtesy to explain it.

The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh are due to attend the Festival of Remembrance later, as part of a three-day commemoration of Britain's war dead.

The event at the Royal Albert Hall honours those who fought and died in conflicts past and present.

Meanwhile, football grounds paused shortly before the 15:00 GMT fixtures as a minute's silence was observed.

Above taken from the main BBC site, obviously they don't count games in Scotland especially games when it involves "we were provoked into attacking the police" mob!

liewell told Ross County no........And what liewell says goes in Scotland and Herr salmond will probably ban it all together,to get the unwashed votes

As I suggested in previous post, I am sure the Ross County board would like to explain the decision not to have the minute's silence, as a courtesy to their fans, and the country as a whole. It is very embarrassing for them............

Anyone up in that part of the country want to ask some Ross County fans how they feel about this, I am sure they would not be happy about it ?