Club Statement. RE: Liewell The Scumbag.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turned on Clyde quickly to check something and nice to see Derek Johnstone finds it funny - nice wee chuckle there :angry:

Well done Keevin's - he's getting tore into Lawwell now and saying Rangers are quite right taking it further.

I'm sure DJ was laughing at them!

They're a bunch of obsessed a*******s and I fkn hate them.

Things must be slow at the piggery if all they can talk about at their AGM is the mighty Rangers. I'm fkn sure at our AGM there will be NO mention of these inbred scumbhags

Is Anyone surprised at the lack of class?

Don't forget this is the man who used the death of an ex-player as an excuse to get a game called off !

But when Tommy Burns died, the game HAD to go ahead as a tribute to their hero.

And I remember Liewell ripping the pish after we had had a high bid for Jelavic.

Nobody rips the pish about the dealings of another club, apart from Cellic/Sinn Fein, or possibly Ferguson at Man Ure.

I have said it for a while now if this is how they behave while we are below the cunts in the league and they have the money from the champions league pot all to themselves.they will fucking implode once we are back at the top where we belong and I for one can't fucking wait Lemmon liewell the lot of them have got what's coming to them and how sweet it is going to be for each and everyone of us when this happens.

Karma what goes around can't fucking wait to see

The dirty Ira loving scum squirm as we take back what is rightfully ours. No surrender rangers

But when Tommy Burns died, the game HAD to go ahead as a tribute to their hero.

And I remember Liewell ripping the pish after we had had a high bid for Jelavic.

Nobody rips the pish about the dealings of another club, apart from Cellic/Sinn Fein, or possibly Ferguson at Man Ure.

Indeed. (tu)