Nicky Clark

Not harsh mate, just my opinion

Would you be happy with him leading the line against Ajax, Milan or Barca ?

Obviously we can't have players like that right now , which is why Clark is getting his chance

Anyone who thinks he will be the main striker when we are back is deluded

We'll be lucky if anyone is still playing with Ally wanting a new squad every year :lol:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously we can't have players like that right now , which is why Clark is getting his chance

He's no playing against them the now though mate, I have no idea how much he can improve in the next 2/3 years.

Bear in mind we're not going to be spending millions to compete in the Champion's League when we're back there anyway so he may be a first teamer.

How the fuck do you know what calibre a player he'll be when Rangers are back in the Champs League? It might be years before we are at that level anyway but the fact is that Nicky has been signed for the here and now not some hazy future game in the Chumps League.

He's no playing against them the now though mate, I have no idea how much he can improve in the next 2/3 years.

Bear in mind we're not going to be spending millions to compete in the Champion's League when we're back there anyway so he may be a first teamer.

True mate

But I can only judge him right now as we are guessing his developement over 2 yrs

Fingers crossed he might develop into a gem

I just can't see it

Fair enough - everyone is entitled to an opinion - it makes a good forum debate at the right time.

Now enjoy the result!!

That's it mate

It's all about debate and opinions, that's what this board is for

Not telling people to GTF or sack the board shite

Your stating its a " fact " that McCoist was booed at clarks stage

How would you know if you weren't even born

From my uncle....ST holder from the 70s.

From his friends.

From fellow older fans.

From McCoists autobiog.

From The Official Biog of Rangers

From the Rangers greats book

From John greig's biog.

From Souness's biog

From here.....

True mate

But I can only judge him right now as we are guessing his developement over 2 yrs

Fingers crossed he might develop into a gem

I just can't see it

Yep it is just guesswork but I doubt we're going to be signing Europe's elite for the foreseeable future so I don't think it's unrealistic that Clark may be there or thereabouts when we're back.

Could just as easily be back at Queen of the South but I doubt it, the boy is a natural goalscorer.

oh good. Another nostradamus that can see into the future.

He hasnt even been tested yet, maybe we should wait till he is tested before we say things like " nevrr a Rangers number 9"

oh good. Another nostradamus that can see into the future.

He hasnt even been tested yet, maybe we should wait till he is tested before we say things like " nevrr a Rangers number 9"

It's my opinion gogzy

Whether you like it or not , I'm entitled to say who's not good enough just as you are

There is only one player in our current team that I'd be certainly happy to play for us at the highest level and that is Lee Wallace.

I think its 100% right to not get too carried away by the performances of any players at the level we are playing at currently and that goes for people like Lewis as well but you've got to wait and see if they continue to improve and give them the chance to do it.

It's my opinion gogzy

Whether you like it or not , I'm entitled to say who's not good enough just as you are

its not your opinion i had a problem with.

Its the statement that anyone who does think he is good enough is deluded, i took issue with.

You have your opinion, it does not make you deluded, so why are people with an opposing view deluded?

its not your opinion i had a problem with.

Its the statement that anyone who does think he is good enough is deluded, i took issue with.

You have your opinion, it does not make you deluded, so why are people with an opposing view deluded?

Maybe I shouldn't have put that in

I was wrong to use that