Nicky Clark

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The final area mate

He's good round about the halfway line and channels but I want my strikers movement off the shoulder of the last defender

Ala Michael Owen style

He makes intelligent runs across the whole front line imo if he keeps improving I'll be very happy with the striker we'll have on our hands

unless my memory is fading I seem to recall that Super was pish at the start of his career with us. Who's to say that Nicky can't keep improving...

I know just when Gillette said hes never a Rangers no9 Super Ally popped into my head, but Nicky Clark is a great young talent with a exciting future ahead i say we let him enjoy his football and being a Rangers striker and not worry about will he be good enough for the Champions League or anything yet.

unless my memory is fading I seem to recall that Super was pish at the start of his career with us. Who's to say that Nicky can't keep improving...

I wasn't around to see ally start his rangers career but I grew up watching the Souness era etc so I know how good ally was in the flesh

To compare Nicky Clark with him at that age isn't really worthwhile

Clark might improve but he hasn't been up against anyone yet who we can say he can be tested

My original point is that he's nowhere near a rangers number 9 ( in my own opinion)

Compare him to....

Super ally

Mojo

Mols

Durie

K Miller

R Wallace

These guys were all rangers strikers who I want to have leading the line

Clark isn't anywhere near that level

Some might laugh when I say k miller

But miller was 20 yrs old scoring champions league goals and leading the line for his country and has went on to have a fantastic career

I wasn't around to see ally start his rangers career but I grew up watching the Souness era etc so I know how good ally was in the flesh

Clark might improve but he hasn't been up against anyone yet who we can say he can be tested

My original point is that he's nowhere near a rangers number 9 ( in my own opinion)

Compare him to....

Super ally

Mojo

Mols

Durie

K Miller

R Wallace

But miller was 20 yrs old scoring champions league goals and leading the line for his country and has went on to have a fantastic career

At precisely Nicky Clark's age....McCoist was the main boo boy at Rangers.

Considered not good enough.

Indeed, he'd probably be described online (if it existed) somewhat worse than Clark is.

Indeed, he'd probably be described online (if it existed) somewhat worse than Clark is.

Slight difference in McCoist playing against guys like Danny Mcgrain to Clark playing against Danny mcnaebrain

Super ally scored a league cup final hattrick v Celtic when he was 21 btw

Clark is 22

Compare him to....

Super ally

Mojo

Mols

Durie

K Miller

R Wallace

Fuck sake he scored 4 goals give him a chance, or are you one of GOAT's pals?

Brilliant, this will do wonders for his confidence as well, playing with Daly will no doubt improve him as well but he's one for the future.

Harsh Gillete, the boy is the signing we were all crying out for that will do well in these lower leagues and will also get us a fee when we move him on as a better player. Can't wait to see what he's like 2 years down the line.

Brilliant, this will do wonders for his confidence as well, playing with Daly will no doubt improve him as well but he's one for the future.

Harsh Gillete, the boy is the signing we were all crying out for that will do well in these lower leagues and will also get us a fee when we move him on as a better player. Can't wait to see what he's like 2 years down the line.

Not harsh mate, just my opinion

Would you be happy with him leading the line against Ajax, Milan or Barca ?

Obviously we can't have players like that right now , which is why Clark is getting his chance

Anyone who thinks he will be the main striker when we are back is deluded