Nicky Clark

There is only one player in our current team that I'd be certainly happy to play for us at the highest level and that is Lee Wallace.

I think its 100% right to not get too carried away by the performances of any players at the level we are playing at currently and that goes for people like Lewis as well but you've got to wait and see if they continue to improve and give them the chance to do it.

No-ones getting carried away that I can see.

They're just praising a young guy in a Gers shirt that's done well for himself.

No-ones saying he's Messi.

He a good player though.

No need right now, the same night he's scored 4 goals to be saying he's not good enough...

We're not in the Champions League....so what's the point comparing him to that?

Can't we just celebrate a young guy doing well?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's got to the point that the rangers support are creaming themselves if a player scores 3+ goals

If a rangers striker isnt scoring goals against this calibre if opposition then it's unacceptable

That's how shite we have been that when we do score people are getting excited

That's the last ill say on the matter right now as its not the time for this discussion clearly

Well done Clark and well done rangers

It's got to the point that the rangers support are creaming themselves if a player scores 3+ goals

If a rangers striker isnt scoring goals against this calibre if opposition then it's unacceptable

That's the last ill say on the matter right now as its not the time for this discussion clearly

What exactly do you expect?

At 22, McCoist was the whipping boy.

He was regularly booed off the park.

Tis a fact.

Why are you so determined to undermine Clark?

He's just scored 4 ffs.

Agreed no point in this debate, however that game is credited as being a turning point for Ally, he wouldn't even have been playing but for an injury to Prytz.

Just back from the game. Yeah, I thought he played very well. He gets involved very well. The goals apart, his positioning was good and his movement was very good. Occasionally his touch let him down but overall I was impressed today. He played an intelligent game.

No-ones getting carried away that I can see.

They're just praising a young guy in a Gers shirt that's done well for himself.

No-ones saying he's Messi.

He a good player though.

No need right now, the same night he's scored 4 goals to be saying he's not good enough...

We're not in the Champions League....so what's the point comparing him to that?

Can't we just celebrate a young guy doing well?

No I completely agree with you. I'm of the opinion that people should be getting praised for their performances regardless of the level we are at currently. All I'm saying however is that its important we stay grounded and let them progress and see how good they can become. I wasn't saying anyone in particular was getting carried away.

I agree it is utter pointless to be comparing them to players of the past or to say this or that player ain't good enough for Europe etc.

I like Clark and I think he'll do well over the next few years and that's all that matter just now to be honest. I didn't say that in my initial post which I should have reading back on it.

Should have said that pages ago! Getting everyone down with your moaning and insulting other posters.

You are entitled to your opinion but not over and over and over again.

Gies a break ffs!

We got YOUR point after your first post.

Somebody else mentioned, But I think he's really similar to Hooper.

Miles ahead of Andy Little and I think he will be a very decent SPL striker, Whether if its with us or someone else.

Stupid how anyone can anyone can say he's not good enough for Spl, CL or whatever, Give the lad a chance fs :lol: .

Somebody else mentioned, But I think he's really similar to Hooper.

Miles ahead of Andy Little and I think he will be a very decent SPL striker, Whether if its with us or someone else.

Stupid how anyone can anyone can say he's not good enough for Spl, CL or whatever, Give the lad a chance fs :lol: .

More graft and guile than Hooper.

Should have said that pages ago! Getting everyone down with your moaning and insulting other posters.

You are entitled to your opinion but not over and over and over again.

Gies a break ffs!

We got YOUR point after your first post.

Insulting other posters?

Do one ya fucking ride