Nicky Clark

Is fast becoming one of my favourite players. It's great to see us bring in a player from a "wee team" and looks like he's coming onto a game. He's such a busy player, great turn of pace and makes fantastic intelligent runs to stretch the defence and hold it up and he now looks as though hes adding goals to his game.

I hope Ally keeps faith with him through the divisions and even when Little returns if he keeps it up because he certainly deserves it

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a good player at that level

He's nowhere near the striker I want for when we get back and challenge for honours and European football

Personal, I think his movement in the final area isn't good enough and gets thrown off the ball too easily

He's nowhere near the striker I want for when we get back and challenge for honours and European football

Personal, I think his movement in the final area isn't good enough and gets thrown off the ball too easily

I think his runs are one of his better attributes. He can still improve aswell

give him time ffs we dont need to worry about that for a couple of years yet and who knows how much Clark could improve by then

I think his runs are one of his better attributes. He can still improve aswell

The final area mate

He's good round about the halfway line and channels but I want my strikers movement off the shoulder of the last defender

Ala Michael Owen style

Not for me

Nowhere near a rangers number 9

Hes not Super Ally but who else was? A hattrick so far and a commanding performance is a joy to watch tonight.

unless my memory is fading I seem to recall that Super was pish at the start of his career with us. Who's to say that Nicky can't keep improving...