Club Metro: Boycott is only option

DonegalBear

Why listen to Dave King when you could listen to some 19 year old student (is he even a season ticket holder).....

Exactly, the best chance of the fans uniting is behind King IMO, so hopefully people see his comments and have a think about it.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh look another One .

If you want to Boycott then dont come Fucking back.

Simple

And where in my post did I say that I wanted a boycott ? If you read what I said I said I didnt want a boycott but if there is to be one the suggestion in the metro wouldnt hurt the club as it was a walk out which means they have paid to get in instead of not turning up in the first place.

For those that are boycotting, because a bunch of so-called "Rangers men" who havn't put a penny into the club, can't get on the board...I ask you this:

If they never get on the board, and you choose to boycott the club at a time where we the fans are needed more than ever, will you politely never set foot in Ibrox again. Go support the tims, they seem better suited to your character

This Club has been been constantly having to deal with a fifth column from within since the Blue Knights failed to get their way. The Murray's have somehow created the impression that the vast majority of fans and indeed the major institutional share holders are unhappy with board- yet last week it was demonstrated that they have actually been speaking on behalf of a highly vocal minority- hence their strategy of journalistic/ media terrorism. So they failed at the Shareholder ballot box and now we have persons advocating boycotting- another form of manipulation and rabble rousing that will tear us apart.

What this Club needs is the chance to give this elected board a chance to demonstrate their abilities and integrity. We need no more distractions. Come on OP grow up. If you want to get political go into politics, why not just get behind the Club and the Team and not allow yourself to be used by others whose agendas are either driven by ego or bitterness.

Its funny how this Idea of Boycotts has come around in these Skittery Mhedia outlets .

You would almost think it was a Ploy to deflect the Fact that the Filthy Mob in the East only got 12,000 at the San Giro today.

Lets not entertain this Pish.

No Surrender.

That should make the Rangers support more determined to turn up. Don't let the Rangers support drop to there pish standards or anyone elses in Scotland.

This is the same mob who "don't miss games against Rangers" this is a mob "who don't need Rangers" and who are "flourishing without" Rangers.

12k fans inside a tin can that holds 60k is a joke. :lol:

Don't ever let this happen at Ibrox no matter who is in the board room.

:uk:

Time to make RM a closed shop

Get rid of the rebel agenda pushers and keep the sane fans

Sure you take away the title of most diverse fans forum but it will be worth it

If we only keep the sane fans i think we'd miss you - no really !

if you want to boycott then fine do it, just remember when the good times return don't fucking come back, my club no our club needs our help getting back on it's feet if you don't want to help then fuck off but i and many thousands more will be there at Ibrox for the next game and every game after that

WE get all fhese different 'supporters' groups making out they speak for the majority of fans :wanker: when in fact they speak for very few,why should ANY of their pish be put into print?They seem to be doing their utmost to hurt the Club.Very taigish belaviour indeed.Please stand behind Rangers FC,not in front of it.WATP.

This is exactly the case. People trotting out old rumours as supposed fact. At the AGM I sat next to people spouting utter crap. Even when you explain the truth they still refuse to believe it.

The numerous supporters organisations have made no attempt to put out the truth to the support. Facts not fiction is what needs to be put out. Clear explanation of what is in the accounts even to show what Green and Ahmad got. What that really cost the Club not Seville calculator propaganda. If some decent guys could sit down together and set out everything, warts and all, no agendas, just clear explanation. Put out the pros and cons of each director and requisitioner. Note the possibilities going forward of what scenarios could occur if we boycott or not.

You just talked yourself into a job there JCD

: lol:

http://metro.co.uk/a...mark-mcdougall/

Honestly.....a spotty 19 year old thinks he is in a position to judge what rangers fans should/shouldn't do? And before you give me 'it's your opinion' take a look at the context of the article.....what is the point if it if not to encourage others to boycott! Now away and grow up before posting any more Pish!

I'm not sure what his age or complexion has to do with anything.

The OP opened up with this....

" Give it a read and share please. All opinions welcome as I'm sure plenty won't agree with it."

Well I think it's safe to say nobody will be sharing it and when we give our opinion its not actually welcome.

Maybe he will do us all a favour and post his pish elsewhere in the future

I'm not sure what his age or complexion has to do with anything.

So your happy that the metro are publishing the musings of a 19 year old who isn't even a season ticket holder at a time when media propoganda can adversely affect our club?