***** The official Stenhousemuir vs Rangers thread *****

Bluepeter9

You dont have to be Columbo to work that one out, we should have given him at most a 2 year deal with the option of scrapping after a year if it didnt work out and sadly so far its not working out

Two years would have been fine, would have allowed us to assess whether he could be a part of a top flight club.

We signed Foster on a two year deal, Daly on a two year deal, Cribari on a 2 year deal and Stevie Smith on a two year deal so I don't know why Peralta got so long.

He got an even longer contract than Law & Clark. Madness (tu)

Parelta took the Bare.

That Stenny lb been winding hi. Up whole first half and Parelta was losing the physical battle.

Saw him losing it Thu Parelta is a liability imo.

Been shit everytime I've watched him.

He took the Bare.

Simple the referees have all been bursting to sent some Ramgers players off .

I'm surprised it's only been Two so far this season.

what a shit poem

He's been played out of position all the time, has he ever had a run at CM for us in the league?

Would rather see him in CM than Black considering Black has tailed off after an alright start to the season (tu)

I want him played at DM or Right back for a prolonged spell before I really.judge him, not really.his fault being played out of.position

No doubt it was a straight red and Peralta derserved to go. However,the thugs that constantly assault our players invariably seem to walk away unpunished from similar challenges. It's very, very frustrating. Having said that, we'll not miss Peralta - he's poor and rarely makes any substantive contribution.

Our first touch in this game, and most others this season, has been very poor, and these teams simply don't give us the time for a second touch. Consequently, they're always at our 'throats'. Our build up is slow and ponderous and we give Stenny, and other teams, all the time they need to organise and regroup when necessary.

I appreciate that the conditions are bad, but we always struggle on these plastic pitches regardless of the weather conditions.

Least he puts in a challenge , plus getting played out of position does not help him much .