European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

No Idea what the latest is....PZJ should be informing us........on the mhanks site they seem to be celebrating this link. Don't know where it sits in the general scheme of things though.

http://www.itspublicknowledge.info/ApplicationsandDecisions/Decisions/2014/201400471.aspx

Actually. This looks good. It is the Scottish commissioner dealing with the FOI request that GCC denied and not the European Commissioner. If you read through this it seems to say that some informations or documents are so sensitive that they could prejudice the case agains GCC ie. guilty before being tried (remember RTC website). It seems GCC don't want certain things in the public domain at any cost and are using every loophole to delay the event. However they must disclose it to the EC and the UK Rep. I wonder if a decision has been reached and PZJ cannot spread the news or result as he has been asked to temporarily stand down so it can be officially released?

Remember how long the UEFA decision on fining them for the Feck UEFA banner took to get out into the MSM. They got informed of the decision by UEFA but the Scottish Press didn't publish it until a full month afterwards. So could be the same here.........

Patience is a virtue.

Actually. This looks good. It is the Scottish commissioner dealing with the FOI request that GCC denied and not the European Commissioner. If you read through this it seems to say that some informations or documents are so sensitive that they could prejudice the case agains GCC ie. guilty before being tried (remember RTC website). It seems GCC don't want certain things in the public domain at any cost and are using every loophole to delay the event. However they must disclose it to the EC and the UK Rep. I wonder if a decision has been reached and PZJ cannot spread the news or result as he has been asked to temporarily stand down so it can be officially released?

Remember how long the UEFA decision on fining them for the Feck UEFA banner took to get out into the MSM. They got informed of the decision by UEFA but the Scottish Press didn't publish it until a full month afterwards. So could be the same here.........

Patience is a virtue.

I hope you are right with this. Surely PZJ could still find a way of informing us of what is happening though....we have come this far we can't just let it go....That's why we ended up where we are....by not fighting and questioning things

I hope you are right with this. Surely PZJ could still find a way of informing us of what is happening though....we have come this far we can't just let it go....That's why we ended up where we are....by not fighting and questioning things

I keep up to date with pzj and it looks like his twitter account was shut down 4 days ago , its the 2nd time in a fortnight its happened. I'm led to believe accounts can be closed if enough complaints are made . This time I think Celtic fc have complained as he was somehow given all financial results 3 days earlier than the press . He has received extraordinary abuse the last few weeks which to his credit he has answered every accusation towards himself impeccably. Any delays by EU commission are solely down to more Information becoming available as investigation continues , "Prima Facie" is the buzz words going round in Timmys head as they know this is coming to a head soon .

I keep up to date with pzj and it looks like his twitter account was shut down 4 days ago , its the 2nd time in a fortnight its happened. I'm led to believe accounts can be closed if enough complaints are made . This time I think Celtic fc have complained as he was somehow given all financial results 3 days earlier than the press . He has received extraordinary abuse the last few weeks which to his credit he has answered every accusation towards himself impeccably. Any delays by EU commission are solely down to more Information becoming available as investigation continues , "Prima Facie" is the buzz words going round in Timmys head as they know this is coming to a head soon .

All the dhims who were abusing him will now have an even sadder life without him to abuse

I have just sent John "pzj" an email. Will post his reply on here as soon as I get one. Those mhanky bastards sure are running scared of him. Wonder why that is.

Can we not have a hidden thread from the dhims?....like in the Boardroom section? I don't like them getting info

as much as id like not to believe myself, i have a strange feeling that this wont come to anything at all

even worse is the nightmare that this could be their own version of operation tango

Unlikely as there has been some 'Smoke' around its just being to re-ignite the fire that is the hard bit

as much as id like not to believe myself, i have a strange feeling that this wont come to anything at all

even worse is the nightmare that this could be their own version of operation tango

It can't be an operation Tango given all the info has been obtained by FOI requests, I am leaning towards the first part of your post now though as PZJ's page has disappeared just around the time Celtic fans have been claiming that complainants have been informed there will be no full investigation. Surely he could just set up a new twitter if his has been closed?

It can't be an operation Tango given all the info has been obtained by FOI requests, I am leaning towards the first part of your post now though as PZJ's page has disappeared just around the time Celtic fans have been claiming that complainants have been informed there will be no full investigation. Surely he could just set up a new twitter if his has been closed?

So c****c fans are claiming complainants have been told no investigation yet the major complainant hasn't shared anything with the wider support?? Doesn't sound like PZJ' to me.

No Idea what the latest is....PZJ should be informing us........on the mhanks site they seem to be celebrating this link. Don't know where it sits in the general scheme of things though.

http://www.itspublicknowledge.info/ApplicationsandDecisions/Decisions/2014/201400471.aspx

The main part of the link is as the following:

'European Commission can complete its investigation without undue influence or distraction, and that this outweighs the public interest in releasing the contents of the report at this time'.

There is nothing new here but the council held back on who paid for the report (sellick) which certainly throws suspicion on the whole process.

The report will get published but not at this time.

well if it doesn't go to a full investigation then the geo technical report should be released as this is the only excuse they are using not to release it. Then pzj can take it from there if he thinks there has been corruption then there is always a complaint to the police

Im not fully upto speed on the other sports institutions currently under full investigations,ie barca,real,the dutch clubs,swansea and the english rugby club,but with some of them its pretty menial compared to what the dhims have been upto,so i find it hard to believe this will not go to full investigation

A key thing is its usually 2 months of primary investigation before its declined,this has been almost a year of constant info of potential wrong doing,there is no way that they wont be collared for something.

And i dont think the shiftiest scam of them all,lennoxtown has been looked at yet