European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

Latest Reply from Ms Swinson

Dear Mr ******

Thank you for your email, and please do accept my apologies for the delay in mine.

I can confirm that I have not yet had a reply, but my office have chased it with the Council. My tweet did not mean to imply that I already had the reply, but that I’d be happy to send it to any constituent once it arrived if they got in touch.

Please do let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

Yours sincerely,

Jo Swinson MP

I think my next email will be showing concern that she says 'IF' they got in touch .....surely they must get in touch!

Latest Reply from Ms Swinson

Dear Mr ******

Thank you for your email, and please do accept my apologies for the delay in mine.

I can confirm that I have not yet had a reply, but my office have chased it with the Council. My tweet did not mean to imply that I already had the reply, but that I’d be happy to send it to any constituent once it arrived if they got in touch.

Please do let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

Yours sincerely,

Jo Swinson MP

I think my next email will be showing concern that she says 'IF' they got in touch .....surely they must get in touch!

Well at least you tried expect to hear no more about it as pzj sending an FOI failed in getting the info so I very much doubt she will, It was only because she inferred in her tweet that she already had it did I come on here asking if anyone lived in her constituency so they could get info from her

His last lot of posts were quite interesting. Suggested that the new arrangements with the Co-op were down to the FTH site exposure, and that they rushed out the accounts early because he got a copy. Not sure I believe this, but bugger me, it would be funny if true.

New update today on FTH surprise at the end where an MP was concerned not once but twice what was happening with the Lennoxtown Initiative

http://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2014/10/09/what-was-the-celtic-service-level-agreement-when-services-were-undefined-level-of-performance-undefined-and-there-was-no-agreement/

When will we hear if there will be a full investigation against C****c?

No one can really say but this is from the EC site:

As from next week, State Aid Weekly e-News will be published and distributed on Thursdays, and will cover the period from Thursday to Wednesday. This will make it possible to deliver more rapidly information on the decision adopted by the Commission the previous day. In addition, the "Court of Justice of the European Union" section will be extended to include judgments and opinions planned for the upcoming week.

http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Government/State-Aid/CelticFCpreliminaryinvestigationcase

Found this on it from the Scottish government site.

Is there any truth that Brian Quinn is on the state aid board on UEFA?

Surely he'll be doing everything in his power to help the scum?

http://www.scotland....vestigationcase

matters not a fucking jot if he runs the state aid board at UEFA, if the EC say the tarriers are guilty, the tarriers are guilty

Has anyone spoken to this guy in the attached link as he seems to know what he's talking about? However he hasn't mentioned C****c so would be good to let him know how guilty this mob are and get it brought to his attention for a follow up article.

http://www.soccernomics-agency.com/?p=436

http://www.scotland....vestigationcase

is he not on UEFA fair play committee. Anyway state aid is nothing to do with UEFA it's the EUROPEAN COMMISSION who are investigating

is he not on UEFA fair play committee. Anyway state aid is nothing to do with UEFA it's the EUROPEAN COMMISSION who are investigating

Cheers!

I'm looking online trying to get as much info as possible about this.