European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

Never mind him waiting for the UEFA investigation- this is not just about breaking football rules its misuse of public funds

I know mate. When I was in contact with my MSP when the Lennoxtown initiative story was still unfolding on the FTH. I am holding back until hopefully this goes full scale investigation. I will have another go at trying to get somewhere with him then as no matter what i was saying he would always hide behind.

"Should the evidence lead to a conclusion that rules have been breached I would expect appropriate action to be taken by the authorities concerned."

I can't criticise him for saying that but I will be chasing him up to see how they will bring about the 'appropriate action'.

Sirglugalot - "The financial doping theory is good.... But then can it be proved that said monies was used to buy players?

If so then there is definitely a case to answer"

C****c had borrowed from the Co-op Bank, the land was used as security on the loans, the money from the loans bankrolled Martin O'Neil's purchases. If they are to argue against that they would have to disclose where the Co-op money went if not on the team, and where the additional funds came from that was spent on the team. The fact is even if a proportion of the money sourced by using the land as security was used on the team it still constitutes financial doping through illegal state aid. Don't forget it was they themselves who described financial doping as being on a par with match fixing.

Sirglugalot - "The financial doping theory is good.... But then can it be proved that said monies was used to buy players?

If so then there is definitely a case to answer"

C****c had borrowed from the Co-op Bank, the land was used as security on the loans, the money from the loans bankrolled Martin O'Neil's purchases. If they are to argue against that they would have to disclose where the Co-op money went if not on the team, and where the additional funds came from that was spent on the team. The fact is even if a proportion of the money sourced by using the land as security was used on the team it still constitutes financial doping through illegal state aid. Don't forget it was they themselves who described financial doping as being on a par with match fixing.

This land was sold at reduced rates then used as security on loans from the coop.

In my opinion liewell intended to sell all or some of the land,ie lennoxtown for housing and move to a new complex at barrowfield and westhorn,clear the loans and have what was essentialy free money to bankroll the club for a number of years.

But thanks to fth he has been rumbled

Its also my opinion that this is why popcorn teeth left,his financial doping quote was coming back to haunt him

This land was sold at reduced rates then used as security on loans from the coop.

In my opinion liewell intended to sell all or some of the land,ie lennoxtown for housing and move to a new complex at barrowfield and westhorn,clear the loans and have what was essentialy free money to bankroll the club for a number of years.

But thanks to fth he has been rumbled

Its also my opinion that this is why popcorn teeth left,his financial doping quote was coming back to haunt him

I heard he was shaggin johans missus

And he quit rather than be sacked.

Also away from his own missus and drowning his sorrows heavily

Tweet from PZJ

john stevens @pzj_1 · 26m

have a meeting with a member of parliament who wants answers to the state aid allegations as a matter of priority.

Are they aware of the widespread nepotism and corruption that is going on up here regards ,employment ,housing etc all benefitting a certain denomination ??

Has anyone tried an official complaint to the Police?

Police Scotland are now in their pockets now .Thats why the SNP brought about such changes In a one a Police force .If it's not already ,it will be more or less in a few years time .a complaint with them would be a waste of time .

Jonok, do you remember the TV interviews wee neil gave about how the use of EBT's was financial doping and that financial doping was just like match fixing so titles should be stripped? Well we were not guilty, however the use of millions secured against land obtained via dodgy deals to put a league winning side on the park most certainly is financial doping. I'd have to say they'll be convicted and sentenced by their own words. So every title they have one since Martin O'neil got his £20m to spend will have to be stripped as will any cups won during this period. It should be noted that more that one club Rangers would gain titles if this were to happen, unlike when they were pushing for titles to be stripped

They must also be placed in the lowest tier of the Scottish leagues and any money due from the SPL/SFA withheld. If this was not to happen then the SPL/SFA could very easily be on the end of a court case from shareholders of Rangers for the money withheld from the club post admin. Bearing in mind that the actions taken against Rangers were issued on the appearance of a "Prima Facia" case against the club, any action must be taken against c****c immediately the EU investigation is elevated to full status. Also at that time any official of c****c must be removed from any post within the governing bodies of the SPFL and SFA.

As for the GCC, EDC, Lenoxtown Partnership or NHS, any official involved in the deals must be suspended with immediate effect pending a criminal investigation for fraud and corruption if the EU investigation is elevated to full status.

All very well and good but this is rancid corrupt Scotland we live in mate .It will be covered up at every turn .

Latest email regarding request for the Service Level Agreement to Jo Swinson as I have not had a reply yet!

Dear Ms Swinson

It has been a number of weeks since I responded to your email of 16th September and as yet have received no reply.

Again I repeat my request as a constituent of East Dunbartonshire for the information I asked for.

You said that you were going to write to East Dunbartonshire Council for details of the agreement,which by my understanding you must already have as you tweeted to another person that you would send a copy of the reply you received from EDC.

I would have expected that a member of the Liberal Party,at this time of political uncertainty,would have taken the time to respond at least to one of her constituents and by response I do not mean an automated reply.

I await the information requested

Regards

I hope you mean metaphorically....

Of course BNB, I wouldn't mean that any other way :pipe:

I heard he was whoring himself to try and get any EPL managers job for about 18 months or so and he was told to fuck off.

The new thread with him whinging at Premier League chairmen would seem to suggest this.

Jo swinson reply to pzj on twitter , after her tweeting she had received a reply a few weeks ago she has now changed her tune and says she hasn't received one

@pzj_1 I've replied but EDC haven't yet - as i said if constituents email me I'll send a copy of the reply when it arrives

Also pzj has got hold of the scums accounts and is going through them at the minute with updates on twitter as he finds something.

he's saying at the minute the scum had a £12million overdraft facility and used £11.28million of it last year

The vermin will cover their tracks of that Im sure. I honestly just don't think there will be the same bloodlust from the mhedia as there was when we were in trouble. I just can't envisage that wee baldy prick doing a Panorama special on how C****c are guilty of state aid or cunts like Speirs, Thomson, Spence, Cosgrove or English trying to destroy C****c with a vicious smear campaign of lies and deceit or in the scums case telling the truth about them. Too many tarrier loving, taig sympathising Rangers hating fuckers in places like the BBC, Daily Record etc that will help them cover their tracks.

Media outlets in the rest of the UK would take notice if this goes further with the EU. Once that happens i believe more people will be interested to know exactly what happened and we can get some momentum going. Fans of other clubs may want action taken against them. Its up to us to try and get the message through. Bombard phone ins and websites. Get the word out of scotland.

Media outlets in the rest of the UK would take notice if this goes further with the EU. Once that happens i believe more people will be interested to know exactly what happened and we can get some momentum going. Fans of other clubs may want action taken against them. Its up to us to try and get the message through. Bombard phone ins and websites. Get the word out of scotland.

That's the thing though I've heard of stories of folk phoning radio stations to talk about it and getting patched. Same with contacting MPs and journalists. I hope I'm wrong I really do but unless something drastic happens then this will be swept and hidden like their other discrepancies.

That's the thing though I've heard of stories of folk phoning radio stations to talk about it and getting patched. Same with contacting MPs and journalists. I hope I'm wrong I really do but unless something drastic happens then this will be swept and hidden like their other discrepancies.

I'm serious Adrian Durham on Talksport would be interested in this.

Jo swinson reply to pzj on twitter , after her tweeting she had received a reply a few weeks ago she has now changed her tune and says she hasn't received one

@pzj_1 I've replied but EDC haven't yet - as i said if constituents email me I'll send a copy of the reply when it arrives

I am still battering on at her as a constituent !

Good luck with getting any truthful info from a liar as a previous tweet from her said she'd already had a reply from EDC

Oh I know and I wrote to her to say the very same thing.......I will wait and give her time to reply to latest email......Then might just turn up at one of her surgeries (Mic'd up) and confront her face to face....Softly Softly catchy Monkey!