Man Utd should let go 12 players...

RatedRpoed

Good ol Fergie

Saw it coming a mile off and knew the time was right to chuck it.

Main problem is Moyes. Those players are the defending champions and don't all become bad in a few months.

Looks to me like they don't trust or fear Moyes the same way they did Ferguson.

Yes a few of them are now looking very average but they still won the league at a canter.

It was after Keane moved on that Utd got back on track, won the title three years in a row the seasons after he left.

Not a coincidence if you ask me, great player & great leader but by the time he left he was probably damaging the club and the dressing room (tu)

Changing so many players at once is a huge gamble tbh. Spurs r struggling cause they signed so many players not used to the premier league and let other back up players like Huddlestone go.

They should let go of Giggs, Vidic, racist Rio first and then the rest over the next few seasons.

I sometimes wonder if they knew they would struggle this season and have appointed moyles as the fall guy. Next season they might bring in the Dortmund manager who only Has to live up to moyles bad season and not sir Alex. A bit far fetched I know but it does kind of make sense.

Changing so many players at once is a huge gamble tbh. Spurs r struggling cause they signed so many players not used to the premier league and let other back up players like Huddlestone go.

They should let go of Giggs, Vidic, racist Rio first and then the rest over the next few seasons.

I sometimes wonder if they knew they would struggle this season and have appointed moyles as the fall guy. Next season they might bring in the Dortmund manager who only Has to live up to moyles bad season and not sir Alex. A bit far fetched I know but it does kind of make sense.

Aye mate, the six year deal is all for show.

Not sure how giving him a 6 year contract fits in to that scenario!

Not sure how giving him a 6 year contract fits in to that scenario!

Like I said it was doubtful, however u can't deny that it's going to be a lot easier to manage United after moyles this season. Any manager was going to struggle with following sir Alex.

I also doubt it they will have to pay out the full six years if they sack him. Im sure there are contractual objectives that he has reach. It was in the paper lately that most of the players at united are paid alot of money in bonuses and they are all due to lose a pot of money if they fail to reach the champions league. Like I said I reckon united will only have to pay one year's compensation if they sack moyles.

I fucking hate that Robbie Savage is seen as some kind of self-appointed footballing authority these days.

I don't mind people having opinions, but whenever he is interviewed, he acts like hes been there and done it all. He achieved nothing of note in his career for a top flight footballer, apart from getting booked a lot. At least Alan Hansen, Andy Townsend, Mark Lawrenson, Garth Crooks actually won something in their careers.

Like having Steve claridge on the football league show, the only fucking reason why he's on there is because hes played for every no-mark club in those divisions.

I fucking hate that Robbie Savage is seen as some kind of self-appointed footballing authority these days.

I don't mind people having opinions, but whenever he is interviewed, he acts like hes been there and done it all. He achieved nothing of note in his career for a top flight footballer, apart from getting booked a lot. At least Alan Hansen, Andy Townsend, Mark Lawrenson, Garth Crooks actually won something in their careers.

Like having Steve claridge on the football league show, the only fucking reason why he's on there is because hes played for every no-mark club in those divisions.

Have you seen his house? he has big paintings of himself. He's the GOAT.