Tomorrow's Herald

TheBluebells

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not rest until a majority of the shares are owned by people who actually support the club. We will never make any progress as long as we're just another tradeable commodity for the speculators.

So who would those people be I wonder, if we are kept as a traceable commodity at least then the owners and board would lead with there head and not there heart. Also who do you always make out the current investors are not to be trusted, and if it wasn't green that could have bought the company who would have been a rival with prove of funds to back them up

Point 2 who would have outbid greens lot

no one else had the opportunity

Duff and Phelps tied in the Charlie consortium bid if a CVA was rejected

fuck sake..............for £5.5 million...........WE could have bought the 'Gers............

Borusia Dortmund, Barcelona................if they can make it work, we could !

We'll never know, but McColl/Smith would have been in with a shout.

They put an offer in after everything was signed, why wait till then, and you do remember bill miller was before green and he was chased away, then green came in, why wasn't any other party involved providing prove they had the ffunds

fuck sake..............for £5.5 million...........WE could have bought the 'Gers............

Everybody had the opportunity. Nobody was brave enough to make an unconditional offer like Green. (tu)

Dortmund ain't a complete fan ownership who, it something like 51/49 percentage ownership ain't it, so who would have bought the club if not Charles green

Paul Murray's mob had nearly 5 months to do so but wouldn't (or couldn't) even stump up the 500K for exclusivity.

Duff and Phelps even went public at one point and asked them outright to step up and they could have the club but they just kept on banging their gums and trying to get 50% off the fee.

Absolute nonsense once again! What part of "not willing to invest in any football club" do you not understand?

Your powers of recollection are clearly failing you. McColl and Smith put in a bid for the assets of the oldco immediately after the CVA was rejected. Despite the fact that their bid was higher than Green's, D&P sold the assets to Green because they had apparently entered into a binding contract to do so. It will be interesting to read BDO's final report on this.

Dortmund ain't a complete fan ownership who, it something like 51/49 percentage ownership ain't it, so who would have bought the club if not Charles green

aye aw' right. about Dortmund...........

.for £5.5 million ST holders could have bought the club no problem

but nobody was given the opportunity

Charley's guys got a deal before liquidation..............so when that happened no other bids were accepted for the liquidated company

aye aw' right. about Dortmund...........

.for £5.5 million ST holders could have bought the club no problem

but nobody was given the opportunity

Charley's guys got a deal before liquidation..............so when that happened no other bids were accepted for the liquidated company

So why wait till cva was rejected, green came up with the money, yes the fans could have done it but we didn't, nothing was put forward from the fans for raising money to actually buy the club. There wasn't really time to hang about to see what other offers came in. If say took an extra month for offers after cva rejected we would have struggled to get our licence before season started imo

Your powers of recollection are clearly failing you. McColl and Smith put in a bid for the assets of the oldco immediately after the CVA was rejected. Despite the fact that their bid was higher than Green's, D&P sold the assets to Green because they had apparently entered into a binding contract to do so. It will be interesting to read BDO's final report on this.

Yes my memory must be failing; I was certain only the Green consortium went through the bidding process and do not recollect an official bid from the man who has consistently stated that he would never invest money in a football club even as far back when he was ,supposedly, a life long Partick Thistle fan and told the struggling club that they would have to stand on their own two feet.

I do remember the alleged bid once Green had control, for £500k more than he had paid but, once again,there was no confirmation that payment could be made.

I will not rest until a majority of the shares are owned by people who actually support the club. We will never make any progress as long as we're just another tradeable commodity for the speculators.

What use folk supporting the club when their sole idea of running it is an already failed model?

I don't follow your logic. How many trophies did we win between 1872 and 2012?

What does that have to do with anything?

We are running at a loss and king has come out and said we should be increasing that loss.

Paul Murray had a business plan that depended on getting to the quarter finals of the champions league.

Malcolm Murray was financing things via a millions shirt sales.

And David "asset stripper" Murray went through untold millions, not many of them his of course.

20 from king, was it 20 from enic? I forget, 50 mill to underwrite his failed share offering

Yup well run from 2000 onwards and the others mentioned want to run it in the same fashion

I don't follow your logic. How many trophies did we win between 1872 and 2012?

I remember you from somewhere, you went away for a while didn't you? December-ish wasn't it?

Ah that's right, "possibility of the board getting a kicking and Comedy Cat comes a knocking"

Think I know where to file your boardroom speculation and insider knowledge Mr 28%.

With the money DK is willing to invest, but which the Board does not want to accept!

Perhaps they dont like his reputation with legal entities.

Or perhaps they dont want to sell their shares, and hell have to wait like everyone else for a new issue.