Lee Wallace 900k bid rejected from Forest but holding out for 1.4 mill?

Boab

He's worth more than £1.4 in my books and I'm a bit disappointed that the club value him so low, even taking into account our 'financial situation'. Second, Forest, who the fuck wants to play for them? If he does go, wherever, I hope he does it for the money and it helps his career and we get what he is worth.

Just seen this thread.

Without having to go through 30 pages. Is there anything concrete from the Club on this, or Forrest?

2 bids from Forrest both knocked back

I expect them to come back in tomorrow or Friday

I expect him to go

I expect a huge backlash from the fans

I expect the media to lap it up

Oh right I missed him playing in the Prem and scoring against the Filth.

It's not difficult...I'm talking about currently. I appreciate he is a top player I'm not arguing with that. I'm explaining why other clubs will not pay as much as they would had he been flying in the SPFL premiership and playing in the CL...please tell me you can understand that.

It's not difficult...I'm talking about currently. I appreciate he is a top player I'm not arguing with that. I'm explaining why other clubs will not pay as much as they would had he been flying in the SPFL premiership and playing in the CL...please tell me you can understand that.

:lol: sounds like you're at the end of your tether :lol:

Sadly this is where the Tim's shit all over us, and have done for years. They big their players up themselves stating they are worth £15mil and such, obviously a ridiculous price, and the result is they get £6-9mil for absolute common players. Meanwhile, we get mugged with the likes of Jelavic and now Wallace.

Regardless what division we are in, Wallace has improved dramatically since we paid 1.5mil for him. He is in form, under contract, head and shoulders best LB in the Scottish game, and an international player. Why sell him for less than we bought him? Will be bitterly disappointed if he goes for 1.4mil.

Hope to hear a strong statement from McCoist stating he believes Wallace to be worth £9mil, rubbishing the bid. If he is to go, I'd want at least £3-4 for him. Works for popcorn teeth and Liewell, time we caught on.

What proof is there to back this up mate? We signed who in my opinion was the best LB in Scotland but for the last 18 months he's played at a level miles beneath his ability, what prood is there for buyers thay hes actually a better player never mind a much better player, being a stand out against Bob the builder and Postman Pat every other week isn't proof and never will be bud

So because we are a litlle short on money we should bend over n take whatever we are given? balls to that make it known that we will sell for 5million. talk with whoever wants him n see if we can find a middle ground 2.5-3million..We dont need to sell our best player for peanuts 1.4 million is exactly that..

If we accept that sort of offer what does that tell you about our current state? hanging on the edge is how I would call it.

So because we are a litlle short on money we should bend over n take whatever we are given? balls to that make it known that we will sell for 5million. talk with whoever wants him n see if we can find a middle ground 2.5-3million..We dont need to sell our best player for peanuts 1.4 million is exactly that..

If we accept that sort of offer what does that tell you about our current state? hanging on the edge is how I would call it.

Its not about being a little short of money bud, its about making sure we're healthy, if it was about being a bit short for cash people woulf be happy with spending no more, fact is though the club need to generate funds and the sickener in all of this is we really only have one sellable asset

Its not about being a little short of money bud, its about making sure we're healthy, if it was about being a bit short for cash people woulf be happy with spending no more, fact is though the club need to generate funds and the sickener in all of this is we really only have one sellable asset

The club has said we should buy players with sell on value.. How we getting value if we sell him for less than we bought for..Nothing surprises me anymore with Rangers tho

The club has said we should buy players with sell on value.. How we getting value if we sell him for less than we bought for..Nothing surprises me anymore with Rangers tho

Thats what we should be aspiring too, no doubts and no arguement from me but that should have been the plan from the start of this process, unfortunately we aren't in a strong enough position financially implement that at the moment

Ok experience doesn't matter.

Fine I understand that.