Ally McCoist agrees with Graham Wallace that it may take five years

Bothwellbear

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I presume those who believe that our larger wage bill makes our league victories academic also believe that we will have no chance of challenging at the top because our wage bill will be nowhere near theirs?

There's was nearly double ours whilst we were winning 3 in a row and getting to the UEFA cup final.

I presume those who believe that our larger wage bill makes our league victories academic also believe that we will have no chance of challenging at the top because our wage bill will be nowhere near theirs?

no when we get to the SPL it will be Allys fault and our wage bill wont matter in comparison to the Scums , now just shut up and grab a pitchfork

So, does a disparity in wage bill matter or not? We can't have it both ways.

At this stage its not about what we are spending but what we are getting in return for it. Just winning every week, no more no less would be fine in the top division for the money we are paying; but to be playing woefully against lesser opponents (far faaaaaar lesser in fact) is scandalous whichever way you slice it.

At this stage its not about what we are spending but what we are getting in return for it. Just winning every week, no more no less would be fine in the top division for the money we are paying; but to be playing woefully against lesser opponents (far faaaaaar lesser in fact) is scandalous whichever way you slice it.

Perhaps, and this isn't directed at you, but I keep reading certain people using the wage bill against our opponents wage bill to support their argument. I don't get the impression they would apply that logic when we are the poor relations.

See as a Player Ally was Magnificent and I remember his Twisting and turning on The Ball and Woooff it was in the Net,Sadly as a Manager that Confidence Isnt there .

I know its Difficult Circumstances I get that its Hard Playing against those Tax Men and Bin Men there's no much difference between them and us.

Perhaps, and this isn't directed at you, but I keep reading certain people using the wage bill against our opponents wage bill to support their argument. I don't get the impression they would apply that logic when we are the poor relations.

There is a lot of nonsense spoken regarding this subject.

Fact is we were never going to have a team of 18 year olds playing silky football. On the flip side of that we certainly did not need to sign half the players we did.

I dont agree with a fiveyear plan. I think its a good sound bite to keep the rabid media at bay.

We will be in the premier league in 17 months time and we must challenge Celtic for the title with secound place should be a must or Ally must go.

Watch this space - by the time we are back the interest and investment will make Rangers and Ibrox one of the bets places to be for a footballer with aspirations and we will be signing quality while the mhanks sign pigeon junkies like Griffiths!