Vidic to leave man u

It looks he'll be going to Italy, might be a good move for him. Defenders tend to be quite a bit older there so he could easily do well there.

Don't think he sees the same "vision" that his manager sees for the club. Been rumours about him moving along for months.

He's not even close to the same player he was before the injuries.

Still their best Centre back but at 32 and on mega bucks it makes sense to move him on and bring in a better option.

Ferdinand and Vidic out will free up some amount of wages.

He's not even close to the same player he was before the injuries.

Still their best Centre back but at 32 and on mega bucks it makes sense to move him on and bring in a better option.

Ferdinand and Vidic out will free up some amount of wages.

De Gea & Rooney aside the entire spine/core of that team is well into their 30's now: Ferdinand, Evra, Vidic, Carrick & RVP

Vidic is probably one I would be looking to keep, but they need a complete freshen up right through the heart of their team.

De Gea & Rooney aside the entire spine/core of that team is well into their 30's now: Ferdinand, Evra, Vidic, Carrick & RVP

Vidic is probably one I would be looking to keep, but they need a complete freshen up right through the heart of their team.

Going by Moyes's comments I think we will be seeing serious money spent in the summer from United well in excess of £50-60 million.

They need a left back, centre back, centre midfielder and a winger and that's just the MUSTS there will need to be more to bulk the quality up a bit.

Of course if they fail to get CL the likes of Rooney may want to move on.

Evra & Rio will follow Vidic out the door I think. Rio has barely played since September.

It will be interesting to see what happens to RVP still an incredible talent but getting older and his injury problems have resurfaced. Man Utd need a replacement for him IMO (tu)

Evra & Rio will follow Vidic out the door I think. Rio has barely played since September.

It will be interesting to see what happens to RVP still an incredible talent but getting older and his injury problems have resurfaced. Man Utd need a replacement for him IMO (tu)

said this myself last week

i can see RVP leaving and Rooney being the main striker with Mata behind him

probably bullshit but i read a rumour last week aswell that Arsenal and RVP were both open to the possibility of him going back to the emirates.