Happy with that

GOAT

The team played well, McCoist got his tactics pretty much spot on. We pressed them high up the park, we passed the ball about, and i felt we done all that without even getting out of first gear. Templeton was brilliant, shiels played well, Law had a decent game, Ian Black had a good game. Overall a good strong performance, which begs the question: why can't we play like that every week?

I still think we need to drop Daly, he's too slow. Someone needs to kick. Mohsni right in the balls and now. Tell him straight, keep doing stupid things and you're dropped.

Anyway, well done McCoist and the team. Let's win it now.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying Mohsni did anything wrong tonight or just in general? I thought he was great tonight and apart from his tackle late on in the game (which I thought he was lucky to get away with a yellow), he didn't put a foot wrong, focused on playing CB rather than pretending he's a winger.

Are you saying Mohsni did anything wrong tonight or just in general? I thought he was great tonight and apart from his tackle late on in the game (which I thought he was lucky to get away with a yellow), he didn't put a foot wrong, focused on playing CB rather than pretending he's a winger.

He kicked out at the Dunfermline player.

Im just glad that with the television on terrestrial tv that we put on a show of strength

of what we have at our disposal and maybe im biased but ibrox stadium looks fantastic at night.

Did the Commenwealth games commitee not look what ibrox has a history

with other major events in the eyes of the world.

http://www.britishpathe.com/video/king-opens-scottish-exhibition-aka-empire-exhibiti

Back to the point we looked solid in defence and midfield only critisism big jon

just like to see him show the enthusiasm he had at the start of the season and

get back to the early form - apart from that happy like the op .

That was David Templeton's best performance in a Rangers shirt in my opinion. He was brilliant tonight.

Templeton played tonight like the player we all know he can be. He just has to believe it more often. How nice it was to see him take on a man AND have end product.

Believe me confidence is to wingers is like oxygen. He played with his head up tonight.

Keep it up David Cooper Templeton