• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Papers very often will say the persons name and where they live when it comes to reporting court cases, so this is nothing out of the ordinary.

Must say I have never noticed addresses published in any national newspaper in any of the big cases, murderers, paedo's and so on and I would say in this case, there is a genuine risk to personal safety of someone found innocent, so no, I don't get and I would be looking to have someone for this, even if it was the incorrect address. They knew what they were doing alright.

Must say I have never noticed addresses published in any national newspaper in any of the big cases, murderers, paedo's and so on and I would say in this case, there is a genuine risk to personal safety of someone found innocent, so no, I don't get and I would be looking to have someone for this, even if it was the incorrect address. They knew what they were doing alright.

Its hardly a big case and the paper this was in isnt a national newspaper. I see it a lot so its no surprise to me. I don't agree with it but it is very common.

I think he needs to learn what sectarian means though... 'If read by a republican'. That said, maybe some of the authorities need to learn that too.

Would you go on a scum related forum to be offended, I know I wouldn't, and as far as I'm concerned if any person writes anything sectarian on this forum its for the eyes of Rangers supporters and not for debate on the public domain. The offended lurkers that come on here should stick to their own forums and maybe they might realise that their own house has a lot of problems that need sorting. I think also that WVB should be taking the culprit that decided to put his full address into the public domain to task as that is unacceptable and could put him and his family at risk from idiots.