jackal and the day late rhebel stirring again.

bawsburst

- I still think it should be considered though; although it may be nothing but absolute bollox (here's hoping) I distinctly remember 2 years ago when talk of Administration etc was looming, those people that were saying such things like:

"We're to big to go into Administration"

"It'll never happen, We're Rangers"

"No one will let this happen to us"

but yet, 2 years later, we're on a journey back to the top flight because it did happen. I still don't think it's right to just simply wave things off as pish, without first actually considering it, I mean why's no one hammering down Graham Wallace's throat right now asking where he plans to find investment? Why's no one pounding him with questions about why he's rejecting millions from Dave King?

Exactly. How we can just dismiss this as tarrier scaremongering is astounding! Especially when the main source is from a bear who has put millions into us before.

I personally don't think it will happen as I trust Wallace but I won't drop dead in shock if it did either. Amazes me how complacent our support are around this

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MrMccoist. In defence of Bawsburst (I can't believe I said that) unfortunately many people have NOT drawn a line after the AGM. They have just changed their line of attack. I too can feel passionate about what I perceive to be be moves by fellow bears which are not in the best interests of Rangers. However I do agree that he should temper his language a bit.

All he seems to do is attack fellow bears or the "rebs".

He really needs to get a life.

Nuff said.

Exactly. How we can just dismiss this as tarrier scaremongering is astounding! Especially when the main source is from a bear who has put millions into us before.

I personally don't think it will happen as I trust Wallace but I won't drop dead in shock if it did either. Amazes me how complacent our support are around this

:lol:

I see you have decided you knew it is/was true all along in another thread, I will hold fast on laughter until the first mention of clip art in the proceedings.....and it will be mentioned. (tu)

Im slightly worried that you are aware of the line of defence that craig whytes chums are planning on taking?

Gives an even more sinister slant to your true identity.

Im slightly worried that you are aware of the line of defence that craig whytes chums are planning on taking?

Gives an even more sinister slant to your true identity.

I sense the building disappointment of yourself and one or two others, clip art as used by whyte to knock out creative invoices and docs while in the Ibrox boardroom is very very public knowledge. (tu)

Strange you would refer to Oldco as whytes chums, very strange.

I sense the building disappointment of yourself and one or two others, clip art as used by whyte to knock out creative invoices and docs while in the Ibrox boardroom is very very public knowledge. (tu)

Strange you would refer to Oldco as whytes chums, very strange.

What are you banging on about?

The oldco are the ones who have introduced the CF docs as evidence. They are hardly likely to do this, then try to prove it is fake.

The defendants in this case are Collier Bristow, not oldco. It is their defence tactic you seem to be predicting.

The oldco are the ones who have introduced the CF docs as evidence. They are hardly likely to do this, then try to prove it is fake.

The defendants in this case are Collier Bristow, not oldco. It is their defence tactic you seem to be predicting.

:lol:

Im not sure he knows himself what he thinks this time round. (tu)

You appear confused, Oldco requested the tapes which even Stevie Wonder can see have been doctored, CB have requested all CF to be admissible Oldco objected on the grounds of legally privileged content, Judge suggests legally privileged content be redacted and all are happy.

Why wouldn't they wish to prove them fake, fakes blow CB and whyte out of the water and out of court, job done....perhaps CB being successful would be your chosen outcome.

As stated elswhere a Scots Law Lord has already sent them homewards tae think again. (tu)

The cases may have common denominators but they are still separate issues. I am not referring to the Ticketus claim against oldco which was the ruling to which you refer. Ticketus have a separate issue with Whyte in which they have won a ruling in spring 2013 and also they won the appeal in late autumn 2013. These two rulings were against Whyte for his initial borrowing of the money which the High Court Judge ruled as having been fraudulent. That case was for a ruling on whether or not Whyte owed Ticketus for the millions which he borrowed. He owes Ticketus the millions plus interest and costs.

Elsewhere , you have 2 cases mixed up though.

Nothing is mixed up, the ticketus thread runs through all. (tu)