jackal and the day late rhebel stirring again.

bawsburst

"When nothing happens he should be phased out and hopefully no one buys the Record again as it will have lost all credibility!"

I'm aghast 1st_Jan_1994 - the Record lost all credibility a long time ago and Rangers supporters should have stopped buying this gutter rag more than a decade ago.

This is no new line of attack by the Rebel or one of its hacks - this has been an anti-Rangers tome for long and weary.

Fuck them. Don't wait. Cease buying it NOW!!

Of course it has no credibility left but it's obvious I meant what credibility it has left in the eyes of people who buy this rebel rag

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im amazed tha Bears are still buying this paper.

In fairness, with every paragraph nothing more than "something scary might happen but then again maybe not", I actually found it quite hilarious laughed audibly on at least three occasions. So there is the comedy value. That said, I never buy it, but so like to hide it behind the other tabloids when I'm in the newsagents.

I almost feel sorry for people who wanted and worked for a career as a journalist and are now reduced to this sort of farcical banality, devoid of any fact or logic.

I hope Keith's doctor is a Rangers fan....

Well, Mr Jackson, it appears that you have cancer. Then again, perhaps not.

But you might actually have AIDS. However, that too may not be the case.

Nonetheless, your blood tests revealed some worrying issues. That may just be speculation, though.

Who benefits from KJs article today.?

Someone looking for the share price to drop as a result perhaps.

KJ doing the bidding of a possible investor, a certain person living in SA springs to mind.

The club must issue a statement refuting the story, as this is in ( whether we admit it or not) one of the two biggest selling papers and not the blog of someone"tarred with the brush of sectarianism".

So far King has said a lot about Rangers in a negative way.

I'm still waiting for details of his grand scheme to transform us in to a cash rich club. :rolleyes:

If our cash flow was predicted to run out at the end of this month then we would have sold Lee Wallace whether he wanted to leave or not.

there are no quotes from King in that article so he may have said nothing new.

We could only have sold Wallace if he agreed to go.

According to a poster on here. Wallace never had any intention of going anywhere

There's another part of the article which repeats McMadeupname that Rangers tried and failed to raise new capital last month.

this "stagger on till the season ticket money comes in" shite is really starting to do my nut it. How do they think most clubs operate? its probably a lot along those lines. Additionally, the one thing I think Wallace needs is some time to get the finances right - its not going to happen over night. So if we have to "stagger along" while at the same time getting the losses reduced and getting us going in the right direction, then I dont see any problem with that. Aside from a magic wand or serious investment, I think thats the route we will be going frankly.

Is all we are going to hear from the press over the next few years a cycle of "admin 2 looms" then "admin two looms", the "admin 2 looms" because we need season ticket money to keep us viable? Newsflash - so do all other clubs in Scotland.

Unless Dave King has someone or can look at the books at Ibrox I fail to see how he would know, the guys made a lot of money so nobody can argue about his business ability but I would bet he has said something and the press have decided it's not good enough and wanted to sex it up, he prob said something like wages day are at the end of the month we will see how that goes which suddenly becomes the story it has.

A c*** being a useful thing leaves you out of that equation, stick to your fellow reb fs both of you can hit the rocks together. :pipe:

Nice one. I'm not a reb thanks. Nice referring to your fellow fans as rebels :) then again you probably aren't even one of us.

People are allowed different opinions to you.

You know, when someone supports the greatest team in the world. Show them some respect. I realise you have your opinions but the permabuse of bears and calling them rebs req's etc is so 2013 and so agm.

Most people drew a line there and moved on. Yet you seem to enjoy stirring up shit with your fellow bears more than you enjoy contributing to the forum

All that should matter is they support the most successful team in the world.

You seem to get more kicks sticking the boot into bears who don't agree with you.

Someone on this forum said it's about the badge on the front, not the name on the back and that's true.

It's about the badge on the front. Not who owns the club as long they do their bit to keep us successful

We all disagree, but you take it too far and spoil almost thread by attacking a bear or turning it into a boardroom debate

I'm not saying anymore, but seriously, learn some manners or respect. When i find out someone is a rangers fan they instantly have my respect, it doesn't matter if i agree with them or not. I still try and respect their opinion

As i said if you enjoy sticking the boot into bears so much i'm sure kerryfail street will welcome you with open arms

It's all about the Rangers - Not all about you.

I was sat bang on the halfway line behind the directors box just one row behind and a few seats along from one of the Wreckers at Somerset Park (Main Stand) on Saturday.

I was sore tempted to shuffle along and ask for a "wee nip" out of his hip flask.

As I was the nominated driver that day.....I didn't. :pipe:

Ally Mccoist had a hipflask :matron:

Nice one. I'm not a reb thanks. Nice referring to your fellow fans as rebels :) then again you probably aren't even one of us.

People are allowed different opinions to you.

You know, when someone supports the greatest team in the world. Show them some respect. I realise you have your opinions but the permabuse of bears and calling them rebs req's etc is so 2013 and so agm.

Most people drew a line there and moved on. Yet you seem to enjoy stirring up shit with your fellow bears more than you enjoy contributing to the forum

All that should matter is they support the most successful team in the world.

You seem to get more kicks sticking the boot into bears who don't agree with you.

Someone on this forum said it's about the badge on the front, not the name on the back and that's true.

It's about the badge on the front. Not who owns the club as long they do their bit to keep us successful

We all disagree, but you take it too far and spoil almost thread by attacking a bear or turning it into a boardroom debate

I'm not saying anymore, but seriously, learn some manners or respect. When i find out someone is a rangers fan they instantly have my respect, it doesn't matter if i agree with them or not. I still try and respect their opinion

As i said if you enjoy sticking the boot into bears so much i'm sure kerryfail street will welcome you with open arms

It's all about the Rangers - Not all about you.

Of course your not and shouldn't, your embarrassing rush to defend a known agitator said everything a real spacker's faux pas, you have a good day now. :lol:

MrMccoist. In defence of Bawsburst (I can't believe I said that) unfortunately many people have NOT drawn a line after the AGM. They have just changed their line of attack. I too can feel passionate about what I perceive to be be moves by fellow bears which are not in the best interests of Rangers. However I do agree that he should temper his language a bit.