RST Statement.

RangersFanBase

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the irony? I acknowledge we are skint

Now it's your turn - do you not acknowledge that it was Mather, Smith and Stockbridge at the top table when the IPO cash was spent?

Simple yes or no will do

If they are indeed the ones to blame...who appointed them? Who was calling the shots at the time? Green? Or more accurately those who told Green what to do!

My worry, serious point, is they are still in some respects are calling the shots.

I should add I don't blame GW in any respect and I hope he's the man to lead us out of perennial turmoil!

Imagine awarding yourself shares in your own company - just ignore the fact that it's standard business practice and McCoist got the same deal too (which is ok)

And besides, I thought according to rebel conspiracies Green was still in control, calling the shots etc - how's that possible if he's sold them all and make this massive huge killing and left us in the lurch?

Who know's what he's done with his shares? The Easdales were supposed to have first shout on them, but there's no evidence to suggest that this has happened yet.

Where's the irony? I acknowledge we are skint

Now it's your turn - do you not acknowledge that it was Mather, Smith and Stockbridge at the top table when the IPO cash was spent?

Simple yes or no will do

We all know who made the appointments and we all know the same group of shareholders who hired

them and left us skint are still in power I hope they get it right but don't ask for blind trust as it wont

be forthcoming as I dont enjoy being pumped.

If they are indeed the ones to blame...who appointed them? Who was calling the shots at the time? Green? Or more accurately those who told Green what to do!

My worry, serious point, is they are still in some respects are calling the shots.

I should add I don't blame GW in any respect and I hope he's the man to lead us out of perennial turmoil!

Green appointed them correct but that's a bit different to trying to pin everything on him and saying he's responsible for us having no money left

There's fault all round

Green

Mather

McCoist

Smith

Imran

Malcolm Murray

Stockbridge

Hart

But the fact one man, Green, gets blamed for the lot is pathetic especially as he relinquished control when the money was spent (most of which is spent wisely IMO and next years books will he reflective of that and the rebels and fans groups can say sorry)

Who know's what he's done with his shares? The Easdales were supposed to have first shout on them, but there's no evidence to suggest that this has happened yet.

Ok then so in the interests of fairness there's no evidence he's cashed all theses shares in and made millions of us, either

Yes there is. (tu)

Clarification :lol: lets be honest here suck if Davey boy King or deep pockets short arms Jim McColl was doing this you would not be demanding clarification, i knew the agitating rebels were just biding their time until they could cause more trouble and with the orchastrated attacks by sos\rst im wondering if mad Phil and Britney are their campaign managers in this latest attack on our future

Green appointed them correct but that's a bit different to trying to pin everything on him and saying he's responsible for us having no money left

There's fault all round

Green

Mather

McCoist

Smith

Imran

Malcolm Murray

Stockbridge

Hart

But the fact one man, Green, gets blamed for the lot is pathetic especially as he relinquished control when the money was spent (most of which is spent wisely IMO and next years books will he reflective of that and the rebels and fans groups can say sorry)

You're right. Green gets an unfair press. Ahmad and Stockbridge were equally culpable.

There's fault all round

Green

Mather

McCoist

Smith

Imran

Malcolm Murray

Stockbridge

Hart

Time will tell. We'll be able to debate in 10 years...won't we?

If the RST and/or SOS told me the sun was shining outside I would be putting up my umbrella. A 1.5 million quid injection of cash by two of the major investors in the club to be repaid in shares is basically a huge YAWN!!!! nothing to see here rebel/timmy so move along. Have said all along the major investors in Rangers will not allow the club to go into administration but the RST and SOS (basically the same instigators of trouble) are rubbing their wee hands with glee at the thought so they can jump up and down saying "Told you so". But if Sandy Eastdale put up the cash to buy Messi right now those groups would be questioning his motives.