Ally McCoist says that chief executive's financial review has left

Bothwellbear

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be shocked and stunned if we don't trade players in and out - but love how all think Ally has asked for a large transfer budget - a case of not reading what was said!

Sorry, not having it.

He is using the review to say it may cause him issues.

What he could have said is that he has some plans in place and he is just waiting to be given the green light, so to speak. If he doesn't get the go ahead, he has a plan B i.e. he can be positive or he can have his excuses lined up. I'd prefer him to show a bit more of the former, or say nothing at all.

After Saturday he should be paraded outside Ibrox wearing ribbons of shame never mind being given money to spend.

Sorry, not having it.

He is using the review to say it may cause him issues.

What he could have said is that he has some plans in place and he is just waiting to be given the green light, so to speak. If he doesn't get the go ahead, he has a plan B i.e. he can be positive or he can have his excuses lined up. I'd prefer him to show a bit more of the former, or say nothing at all.

After Saturday he should be paraded outside Ibrox wearing ribbons of shame never mind being given money to spend.

original.jpg What did he just say?

If we can free up wages and/or make some money in transfers then he shold be given as much of it as possible to strengthen.

I do agree though that NO new players should be brought in until some are shifted out.

1 in 1 out would be my plan.

We need to strengthen our defence. Id like to see us freshen up the attacking options too.

If we can free up wages and/or make some money in transfers then he shold be given as much of it as possible to strengthen.

I do agree though that NO new players should be brought in until some are shifted out.

1 in 1 out would be my plan.

We need to strengthen our defence. Id like to see us freshen up the attacking options too.

I would like to see us adopt a 2 out 1 in policy, as the amount of deadwood we are carrying is vastly disproportionate to the amount of areas that need strengthening.

I doubt Ally will be handed a bag full of dosh to spend.

He will probably be allowed Bosmans and their salaries will be covered by those of players leaving.

Our squad needs freshened up. The defence should be a priority and another striker would be good too.

Any players brought in should be of high enough quality to compete in the top division.

And for those that say we shouldn't be bringing new players in.... don't expect much more in the way of entertainment next season. Entertainers are very scarce in our squad. Stick with what we have and you will get more of the same.