Dave kings 1m interest free loan

ianferguson

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

According to todays Sun , Dave King offered 1m interest free loan with no security to Sandy Easdale last month .Why refuse and pay 150,000 to investors .

So GW said no offer of funds were made but the Sun says £1 mil was offered with no strings. Aye right you are.

Any quotes from Dave? If not, take it as nothing more than sensationalist bullshit joirnalism

Even if there were quotes from DK, I'd be inclined to believe Graham Wallace before DK because I don't believe King would be doing this without an ulterior motive.

Even if there were quotes from DK, I'd be inclined to believe Graham Wallace before DK because I don't believe King would be doing this without an ulterior motive.

it's a tough call, like many I have no idea who to believe and it's doing my nut in. What are the quotes? FYI when did devlin get back from States? Always thought he was a decent journalist and a voice of reason on radio snyde

it's a tough call, like many I have no idea who to believe and it's doing my nut in. What are the quotes? FYI when did devlin get back from States? Always thought he was a decent journalist and a voice of reason on radio snyde

Here is his quote"l can't believe Mr Wallace would say that,Mr Wallace has never spoken or even attempted to communicate with me in any form whatsoever" now l just need to go back over Wallace's statements and see if he said he personally dealt with King.

I doubt he offered £1million interest free to a company he claimed was going into administration.

Or then again maybe he never said that. There is so much garbage written about us in the press it impossible to know what's fact or fiction anymore.

However I don't trust these easedale boys, wouldn't surprise me if they were in cahoots with laxley and just trying to look good for the fans with their interest free loan. Would it surprise anyone if in a few months they were royally screwing us over with season ticket and merchandise money?

Murray, White, green, Ahmed how long does this list need to be before we do something about it?

I'll go back to what said yesterday on the media.....source? There is none.....quotes? There are none.....I.e this is a bullshit story that emphasises how vindictive and agenda driven the media are! No doubt the drama queens will be all over this but I'd put my mortgage in this not being true!

Here is his quote"l can't believe Mr Wallace would say that,Mr Wallace has never spoken or even attempted to communicate with me in any form whatsoever" now l just need to go back over Wallace's statements and see if he said he personally dealt with King.

He didn't, he said he had never met with King, but the board had been in discussions with him recently but it came to nothing. Don't get me wrong I personally would love to see King Involved with the club, but these statements are doing no one any good whatsoever

That is Darryl King who emigrated to Florida beginning of 2013 .