England and the world cup

Hope they lose their first two games so we can enjoy the World Cup without BBC and ITV talking about England rather than talking about the game they're supposed to be covering.

Oh and Croatia to get bumped as well to stop Adrian Chiles having another line of shite chat.

Hope they lose their first two games so we can enjoy the World Cup without BBC and ITV talking about England rather than talking about the game they're supposed to be covering.

Oh and Croatia to get bumped as well to stop Adrian Chiles having another line of shite chat.

British stations in focusing on British team shocker. :D

To be fair he is useless.

I know, but I feel a bit sorry for him, and it seems like that's exactly what they are doing; getting that as an early excuse in.

I can remember when he was at Wigan everyone on here said he was brilliant. Around the same time Jones was going to be England captain :lol:

No wonder the automatic plus 10 million for young English players rule is in full effect with the sort of hype they get.

I know, but I feel a bit sorry for him, and it seems like that's exactly what they are doing; getting that as an early excuse in.

I can remember when he was at Wigan everyone on here said he was brilliant. Around the same time Jones was going to be England captain :lol:

No wonder the automatic plus 10 million for young English players rule is in full effect with the sort of hype they get.

Remember the slating Guardiola took off the media for what he said about Wilshere after the hype around him, Wilsheres hardly done anything of note the past year or so now.