Wednesday night

Let's cut to the rub.

Who is not going along on Wednesday, a night when we can win the title, because they are heart sick of what they are seeing week in, week out?

My mate has just told me he isn't going back. A man I have gone to the football with on and off since the 80's.

It was bad nearly losing our club, but to see your mate give up on the team is just as hard to take. I ain't giving up, but things are coming to a head one way or another.

So lads what will it be on Wednesday - a no show or full backing for the Rangers?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's cut to the rub.

Who is not going along on Wednesday, a night when we can win the title, because they are heart sick of what they are seeing week in, week out?

My mate has just told me he isn't going back. A man I have gone to the football with on and off since the 80's.

It was bad nearly losing our club, but to see your mate give up on the team is just as hard to take. I ain't giving up, but things are coming to a head one way or another.

So lads what will it be on Wednesday - a no show or full backing for the Rangers?

Dhooo ! I thought the theory of supporting was that you always supported no matter who was the manager? Support the team and not the regime? N all that! Seems some want us to fail to say they were right!

I will be there.

Yesterday was the first time i have stepped foot in Ibrox since End of November. Got scunnered with it all back then, not just football related, also the whole politics side of supporting rangers was getting on my nerves aswell. Been to away games and still paid for all cup tickets but struggled to bring myself to head along to ibrox every other saturday.

Yesterday done no favours for people struggling to get to grips with the way things are fast becoming at our club.

Dhooo ! I thought the theory of supporting was that you always supported no matter who was the manager? Support the team and not the regime? N all that! Seems some want us to fail to say they were right!

It's not like that at all - money is tight for a lot of people but they will find it if the product on the park is entertaining

At the moment it's dire and I know good Bears who are getting to the stage that they don't even want to watch it on the TV it's that bad

He won't be back? Good riddance, I'll be there, through the good and the bad

This ?

For me any proper fan will support the team even through the bad times as well as the good.

I don't enjoy watching us play most of the time and the managers decisions leave me puzzled but if there's a game on I will be there to support the team.

I will continue to buy my season ticket and go to games but I completely understand the frustration and feeling of helplessness that many have when it is a real chore to watch what Ally thinks is acceptable on the park.

It is not just the poor quality, archaic tactics and lack of entertainment, negative team selection and but the apparent lack of effort and the seeming dearth of commitment and passion shown is very hard to bear and it is getting worse game by game.

Any fan who just can't be bothered should be ashamed of themselves, To complete stage 2 of our comeback and should not be missed.

I am not a fan of the manager and wanted him gone long long ago, I would like to see him resign at the end of the campaign with a treble and his head held high.

Super Ally would leave as a hero and that's how every bear should want it to end?

Let's snot throw him to the wolfs and give our enemy's the satisfaction, but Ally knows we can't sack him and his backroom staff, we could not afford it and recruit a manger of decent quality.

Follow follow bears, take the good with the bad.

This is when you see the real fans. The ones who go to games all the time or at least as much as they possibly can .... and even when the football is absolutely shite.

If it were my friend who said he wasn't going back I'd personally not let him into Ibrox ...with myself at least. Obviously can't stop them completely haha.

I still get that same feeling that I got as a kid every time I go to Ibrox. Walking along Paisley Rd West and being surrounded by fellow Rangers fans. I feel like this is my second family. then when you actually get in the stadium, walk up the stairs and you see out across the stadium. Take your seat and watch The Glasgow Rangers! Absolutely nothing like it.

Nothing is going to stop me going to Ibrox.

This is when you see the real fans. The ones who go to games all the time or at least as much as they possibly can .... and even when the football is absolutely shite.

If it were my friend who said he wasn't going back I'd personally not let him into Ibrox ...with myself at least. Obviously can't stop them completely haha.

I still get that same feeling that I got as a kid every time I go to Ibrox. Walking along Paisley Rd West and being surrounded by fellow Rangers fans. I feel like this is my second family. then when you actually get in the stadium, walk up the stairs and you see out across the stadium. Take your seat and watch The Glasgow Rangers! Absolutely nothing like it.

Nothing is going to stop me going to Ibrox.

This exactly. Gutted I cant make it to more games than I do n would love to go more. The worst thing is there is guys who go through thick and thin that won't get a ticket for the ramsdens cup final or the next old form or if we make it to the Scottish cup final coz these fans that "wont be back" come out the woodwork.