Should Rangers get the plaudits for League One success?

DonegalBear

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When Faure was going in the tunnel and he made sure he high fived everyone along the way, he had a massive grin like kids have when they meet a famous player... he looked over the moon.

Mohsni's first ever league title as well... who are we to try and take away their celebrations just because the competition weren't really in with much of a shout.

I'll enjoy it (not quite as much as an Premiership win, but still) and the players are rightly so enjoying it!

Tim writing that piece, do the mhanky mob deserve their plaudits when the win their tainted title?

We won the league in quick time and so far unbeaten, we deserve plaudits for that alone

Edit. Teach me... I only read the headline, the previous posters right, headline is nothing to do with the article

It's like being really badly constipated.

When you finally achieve your bowel movement you feel a tad better. You had a shit, as expected, bit have a small sense of achievement due to the circumstance.

A fairer analogy, of events, you will not read

and if you feel like celebrating, then you go right ahead. Or not. It's your jobby.

It's like being really badly constipated.

When you finally achieve your bowel movement you feel a tad better. You had a shit, as expected, bit have a small sense of achievement due to the circumstance.

A fairer analogy, of events, you will not read

WOW! Thanks mate , I feel as if a "load" has been lifted from the depths of my soul, deep man, deep.

I now realise that, to expect, is the way to go, and to accept where we found ourselves, and be happy, and that we are moving increasingly closer to our destination, was the sinners' road to ruin and purgatory. Thanks man, yeah, cool brother, real cool.

I now, thanks to your good self, will promise not to be so egotistical, and will endeavour to be ever so humble when next I encounter the evils of celebrating the undeserved, but wholly expected successes of our team. Thank you Sensei, I salute you.

:7325:

Fortunately the vast majority of Rangers supporters aren't as negative as you.

We can only win the division we are in. It's not our fault we are here and it's not Ally's or the players.

The players and support have every right to enjoy an early division win and celebrate it on a great night with some solid performances from our players.

Strange how you seem to enjoy belittling our achievements. A "cringeworthy" trait for any Bear to display.

I'm.not belittling it, it's another trophy and that's great but it's not a great achievement. I'm not negative I'm just telling it as it is, if.people want to get all defensive about it it suggest it grates with them that I'm right

Should be acknowledged but celebrating it like other wins (SPL and cups) IMO is a bit cringe, it was a forgone conclusion before a ball was kicked. Of course everyone is entitled to do what they wish and if the players and club want to then that’s fine but it isn’t for me until it actually means something.

I just want these three years over with as bar the first half of the first season in the 3rd division it has been utterly depressing both to watch and to discuss. Bar cup games these league games do nothing for me (the dire performances don’t help), going to Ibrox isn’t the same these days but at least we are only a season and a bit away from actually having something to look forward to on a weekly basis.

Have just read this thread as I was out last night. Must admit thehost @ 30 gave me one of the best laughs I have had for a long time. I do not usually agree with him but on this occasion 100% nail on head. Sums up the situation perfectly. The way I look at it is : last year -EA. This year -FC. Next year - MM. But I am really looking forward to getting our justified Mark and getting back to the CL.

Rangers, my team not my project.

Acknowledge and celebrate, but it was over before a ball was kicked.

There was no 'edge' to it, no relief when it was secured. Just a feeling of 'oh well, onto the next stage'.

That's not a criticism of the team, merely the circumstances we find ourselves in.

Scottish Cup will be a different ball game altogether.

I'm.not belittling it, it's another trophy and that's great but it's not a great achievement. I'm not negative I'm just telling it as it is, if.people want to get all defensive about it it suggest it grates with them that I'm right

Who said it was a "great achievement"? It is an achievement though.

The stats speak for themselves. We can't play in the top division/Europe but we have achieved what we set out to do. Certainly with less points dropped than most of us guessed we would at the start of the season.

Tell me.... what was your reaction at the final whistle on Wednesday night?

Maybe we can learn from your mastery of celebratory etiquette.