Next Season's Raith Rovers Away Games Not For Me

bridgeman

If Rangers can select the TV Games, I hope they don't select the away games against Raith Rovers, and, I for one will not be going to their stadium, ever. Not a penny out of my pocket for those Rangers haters.

Tedious shite. Remember the last away game our fans wanted to boycott? Pumped out the Scottish Cup by Dundee United.

The team needs support.

Tedious shite. Remember the last away game our fans wanted to boycott? Pumped out the Scottish Cup by Dundee United.

The team needs support.

I think this was more to do with how much better DUTD were than us.

We might not meet Raith Rovers at all next season. It would be poetic justice to see Fife's other wee team , Donald Findlay's Cowdenbeath , overtake them in the championship so plunging them into a play-off with their rivals Dunfermline. Maybe League 1 awaits them next season?

I wont be at either Swinecastle or Starks park, not a penny of my hard earned cash will be going into the coffers of these pricks, just my choice, i'll support from home these games, good on the fans that do attend, someone else will take my ticket anyway.

If Rangers can select the TV Games, I hope they don't select the away games against Raith Rovers, and, I for one will not be going to their stadium, ever. Not a penny out of my pocket for those Rangers haters.

So you'd not want to see your team at all? What a moby

If any Bears want to go that's okay with me, personally I would not give that scumbag Turnbull Huttons club a penny. In my eyes that old bastard is rancid as they come and a true hater. Every time I seen him on TV I just wanted to slap him silly. He could not hide his hatred for us and I hope we return the favour starting with the Ramsdens Cup Final and give RR a sound beating. Yes everyone hates us, but this old fkr took it to another level and the favour should be returned. :7325:

Each to their own and respect other opinions, me personally can't wait to go their shitty grounds, pump them and remind them all why they hate us.

It will be like pre season training for the year after!

I attend ibrox only but respect every bear who travels away and would'nt dream of telling him what to do.Yes there is a but coming ,but imo in light of the shameful way the clubs have treated us we should boycott the first game against the worst offenders to make a point .Don't need any smart arse to contradict my opinion because i fully see the pros and cons of such action but it's my opinion that the behaviour of some clubs (who we kept going financially ) was dispicable and unforgivable.We all know who they are and we should never forgive and never forget.