Ally wants Weiss?

Bet we sign him not this year but when were back in the top flight

He must be planning that or going home, why the fuck else would a guy at 26 go to a football backwater, a rich one admittedly.

People can moan about the cost all they want, we payed 900 grand for templeton and probably another couple of million (ish) on his wages.

I've no problem with the club paying out that kind of money for players that would be worth it, Weiss would be worth. Shirt sales alone would probably cover a fair chunk of his salary.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just came across this:

"According to the sun, McCoist has said he is focusing on bringing one player to Ibrox in the summer and that's Vladimir Weiss."

Not sure how much truth is in it, does anyone know anything else about this? <cr>

Christ, you're easily excited.

We got Cribari for free :lol:

Aye exactly so if Weiss was a washed up reject who didn't actually get a game for any club and was out of contract then we'd be talking differently right now.

The emphasis on the word playing, not sitting in the reserves, playing

Aye exactly so if Weiss was a washed up reject who didn't actually get a game for any club and was out of contract then we'd be talking differently right now.

The emphasis on the word playing, not sitting in the reserves, playing

He played regularly for Lazio after signing for 3 million Euros, had a short period out with a fractured cheekbone but recovered quickly and resumed playing regularly.

He played regularly for Lazio after signing for 3 million Euros, had a short period out with a fractured cheekbone but recovered quickly and resumed playing regularly.

Which was how many years before we signed him? I'm pretty sure he was bombed out by lazio at the end too. Weiss is hardly passed his best and I'm sure many teams in Europe would be delighted to have him... I doubt too many would have been delighted with cribari.

To be fair, we should definitely be trying to sign someone like this, if we aren't then why are we allowing our standards to slip, we are Rangers after all, Goat's right....there can be no good reason for us not to sign a player like this.

We are all Goat.