Kyle Hutton tonight, not too bad...

kanjo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hutton is not a good player, should not be playing for rangers. I put him in the same category as perry. Very lucky boys. Look at their time out on loan, both hardly got games. That tells me all I need to know!

I don't think he deserves another contract to be fair.

Hutton is overall an OK player but cannot see what he offers moving forward. He is decent at retaining possession and breaking up play but always found him very one dimensional and slowing down the tempo of our play. He is not blessed with pace to drive at defenses and does not posses the vision to open up play with through balls. He is the archetypal 6/10 player, steady but offers nothing that many others could do. We would be better off putting Macleod back to the center and perhaps trying to bring one of the young players through from the under 20's (Murdoch, Walsh, Telfer, Ramsey.. sure one must be good enough ??) . He is 23 now and better off looking to build his career elsewhere because don't see how he has the required attributes to be a first team regular for Rangers.

Plus we need to cut our wage bill somewhere !!

He was really good in the game he came on as a sub last season against Motherwell in but after that game he's not really kicked on to make a first team regular and in his early twenties will he ever IMO a dnt think so

I think Hutton needs a good kick up the arse, because he is a good player, but has a shyte attitude. I seen him last season make a run from deep midfield right up the park,played a1-2 with someone and cracked in a beauty from 30-35yards, he looked like Stevie G ffs, so you can see he has the abilty but he doesn't do it enough.

last night thought he was much better than Law, who didn't look interested.

If he's definitely going, i don't understand the point playing him.

this, was surprised when he was in the starting line up. performed not too badly, was more mobile than Law but I just felt we by-passed the midfield too often last night, would have preferred for them to be taking the ball up the park and trying the direct route at times.

Like Smith in that he receives the ball, turns back and passes back to our CH's. You could argue that this is football, retaining possession but against the likes of Rovers he should have been charging towards them at pace looking for options ahead or releasing the ball forward, again with pace.

I have never seen us so immobile in all my years, Hutton only adds to this.

I see young telfer scored again for the U20's.....surely it's time to give this lad a chance and see what he can offer. All the first team players talk highly of him and at a time when balancing our wage bill should be a priority he could prove to be a better option than Hutton and perralta...

Like Smith in that he receives the ball, turns back and passes back to our CH's. You could argue that this is football, retaining possession but against the likes of Rovers he should have been charging towards them at pace looking for options ahead or releasing the ball forward, again with pace.

I have never seen us so immobile in all my years, Hutton only adds to this.

This exactly.

if he is being released/contract not renewed in the summer then it is an absolutely baffling decision by mccoist to play him tonight

you are basically relying on hutton being professional enough to not care about being released and instead go out and give his all for the team who dont want him

On the other hand, there is incentive for Hutton to impress in the remaining games to try and get noticed by 'decent' clubs.