Who is our most important player?

I also think Foster is a better choice at left back than Smith. That's where he alway played before we signed him and made him a RB (typical Walter)

He was originally a right winger actually. Then he went to left back for a season with the sheep. We played him at right back which, seeing as he's right footed and nowhere near talented enough to be a winger, seems like a decent move by typical Walter.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was originally a right winger actually. Then he went to left back for a season with the sheep. We played him at right back which, seeing as he's right footed and nowhere near talented enough to be a winger, seems like a decent move by typical Walter.

yass intae him.

I always think of the night th sherp played Bayern Munich and Foster tore Bayern to shreads playing at LB.

I know he's right footed,h but he looks more comfortable at LB. I wasn't surprised e stood out when he was moved out there on Saturday. Imo, e should ve a LB.

I always think of the night th sherp played Bayern Munich and Foster tore Bayern to shreads playing at LB.

I know he's right footed,h but he looks more comfortable at LB. I wasn't surprised e stood out when he was moved out there on Saturday. Imo, e should ve a LB.

I'll take your word for it that he 'tore Bayern to shreads'. Even then, it's one game which isn't exactly representative. He was also brilliant in one game against Valencia at right back for us but it proves nothing. Personally I would never play a right footer consistently at left back.

Ultimately, Foster isn't good enough anyway.

Captain - goal scorer - organiser - of course he is first name on the sheet!

Agreed he's important but he's a shocking CB, positional sense is dreadful, can't tackle or organise our defence at set pieces.

Should be starting, but should be starting up front. Think you nailed it when you said he's a goalscorer.

Nobody.

Mohsni will be found out in the championship, he's a bombscare at the back and thinks hes Ronaldo when he goes forward , which is a tiny bit bizarre. He's a poor mans Bougherra.

Wallace is vastly overrated by many. He has hardly kicked a ball since the forest carry on in the transfer window and our play is very 1 dimensinal with him, lump it up the wing and hope he can out pace a amateur right back.

In what way is Lee Wallace '"overrated"? doh

Wallace and Black have to be equal nominees for the season. For the youngsters it has to be macleod. Who ever said Moshni needs their head read, the guy is full of passion but his passing and risk taking is calamitous at times. He has given away the ball far to cheaply on numerous occasions this season