Bitter Hivs

whytes3

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wasn't surei what the demand for tickets for the Ramsdens final was going to be like and as I'm not a ST holder because I can't get to many games I decided I'd treat myself and the father in law to hospitality for the cup final.

Just got letter through from Hivs with tickets and itinerary for the day and every singly piece of literature produced by them has "Raith Rovers FC v The Rangers FC"

Bitter bitter bitter.....

We will pass them on the way back up though fellow bears.

Wasn't surei what the demand for tickets for the Ramsdens final was going to be like and as I'm not a ST holder because I can't get to many games I decided I'd treat myself and the father in law to hospitality for the cup final.

Just got letter through from Hivs with tickets and itinerary for the day and every singly piece of literature produced by them has "Raith Rovers FC v The Rangers FC"

Bitter bitter bitter.....

We will pass them on the way back up though fellow bears.

I am cheering them on this Sunday....mon the Hibees! Let's relegate them Jam Farts!

Just thought I'd mention it. When I say I'm not bothered by it I mean I'm not offended but it is still a petty dig

its not a dig at all mate.lets just back our team and let those with inferiority complexes worry about us the way its been all our lives.

Not like a Scottish club to behave hypocritically, is it? This'll be the same hibs that count their honours won before their liquidation in 1891?

They refer to 1891 to 1893 as their 'time out period'. Lol.

What about their 1991 newco?

Never seen this subject being discussed at all by the mHedia or sporting integrity brigade which is strange but they went down the exact same road as Rangers did but faced no sporting sanctions at all back in 1991.

https://www.duedil.c...investments-plc

Edinburgh Hibernian plc (latterly Forth Investments plc) went into liquidation in 1991. Tom Farmer then bought the club and assets from the receiver and the club continued like nothing had happend.

No fines from the SFA, No relegation etc.

Who says it's one rule for Rangers and another for everyone else????

What happened there?

You may not have seen the edit above:

Never seen this subject being discussed at all by the mHedia or sporting integrity brigade which is strange but they went down the exact same road as Rangers did but faced no sporting sanctions at all back in 1991.

https://www.duedil.c...investments-plc

Edinburgh Hibernian plc (latterly Forth Investments plc) went into liquidation in 1991. Tom Farmer then bought the club and assets from the receiver and the club continued like nothing had happend.

No fines from the SFA, No relegation etc.

Who says it's one rule for Rangers and another for everyone else????

We have always been The Rangers fc and always will it's not something that happened over night like the loons in this country seem to believe. The Rangers is the proper name of the club it was in 1872 and still is today.

I'm sure the official name is Rangers Football Club. No The, no Glasgow.

Check for programmes from the early sixties for example Rangers v East Stirlingshire 1963…..google it in images you will see quite clearly we are called THE Rangers….(I would put pic on here but don't know how to do it!)

I've got loads spanning 80s to now. They all say Rangers. Not sure a programme means much. They could use the colloquial.

I thought 'The Rangers' only related to The Rangers Football Club Ltd' from 1899. The club itself being 'Rangers FC' since the start.

we are Rangers

we are The Rangers

we are the famous Glagow Rangers.

.Oh theres not a team like the Glasgow Rangers.

the famous Glasgow Rangers.

What's yer point, squire?