Interesting choice(s) of words from Lawwell

1st_Jan_1994

"We would Plan NOT"

What EXACTLY does that mean Peter? You and your friends up to no good...AGAIN??

That was my thoughts exactly! him and his puppets will be looking for every way possible to damage us further, they guys a fucking shitebag,sleekit,smug,wee japanese rancid wankbag, i hope his club get hammered everyway possible with these dodgy land deals,bank loans etc etc, every skeleton in their cupboard must be revealed.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paranoid much? Why in earth would he say otherwise, he is a rival chairman, why else is he to say?

most of us would think the same thing with that quote " we would plan not" i'm not paranoid but we know what the prick is like and i wouldn't put it past him for him and his pals at the SFA to try interrupt our assault back to the top flight.

Towards the end of the article When he starts talking about yellateef it looks to me as is he is bigging him up in a hope that he gets offered a job and they can claim compensation.

Financially sound and debt free my arse.

"I think one of the consequences of being successful as a club and as a manager is that people notice and ultimately they might court you," said the club's chief executive.

"There has been nothing, no approaches for Neil as yet.

"He is a great young manager, but Celtic is a big part of Neil Lennon, as much as Neil Lennon is a big part of Celtic… so, I'm hopeful that Celtic can provide his ambitions and aspirations as a young manager."

Translates as "Now I am trying to impress the Europeans I need to distance myself and my beloved cellic from that embarrassing wee cunt, hopefully some mug takes him off us soon. "

He is a business man and even he knows a one house race of a league is bad for business.

Him and his cabal knew that before they did to us what they did, but they went ahead and did it anyway. This man does not deserve your empathy to any degree, nor should any waking minute be wasted trying to imply that he is a reasonable individual. He is the poison that greased the machine that tried to kill us.

Never forget.

Is he just saying the same stuff or is it a different interview?

They are keeping part II of the interview for later. He was just trying to talk up his team and the 'fantastic attendances.' :lol:

He sounded as if pungent pus was oozing from his every pore, so no change there.